xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The best part is, members of the SSBX Dev Team gets first access to the Leon beta before anybody else on the Vault ;D

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 13, 2012, 12:50:49 AM
The best part is, members of the SSBX Dev Team gets first access to the Leon beta before anybody else on the Vault ;D
:oshi:

Guess ill have to wait longer.



Yep we need hackers who can contribute in all fields besides Characters, Stages, and PSA and you've proven your worth as a dedicated modder ;D

Oh, thats cool then ;D

Glad to be part of the team then!

*Back to topic*


O_O IGN, what about them?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

I'm personally thrilled that IGN wants to show the gaming world what hackers can do at their best. Better get to work. ;D

I've spoken to a well known IGN editor and showed him previews of SSBX and the purpose and he was thrilled to see the project coming into development and said they'll feature it ;D

:srs: I gotta have to do something in this project now ;D
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

It's a major project being done in the video game world. We're talking about a game made by the fans who played the games. Whether you're a Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony fan boy, this game isn't about which is better, but how we want our characters to interact with one another. Vegeta vs Kratos?? Ganondorf vs Sephiroth?? We've proved many wrong with our game that those dream matches are a reality and we have the content to prove it. We have these characters in Smash Bros. now fully playable and free to own. Why not culminate these epic franchises into one solid crossover fighter that delivers the best expectations for the fans?? "Made by the fans , for the fans" is the slogan and message I made for this game and I believe with a team of great artist we can accomplish something that could stand in it's own category for years to come. Anyway I'll be showing a preview of a Wii U stage tomorrow  :af:

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 14, 2012, 01:32:06 AM
It's a major project being done in the video game world. We're talking about a game made by the fans who played the games. Whether you're a Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony fan boy, this game isn't about which is better, but how we want our characters to interact with one another. Vegeta vs Kratos?? Ganondorf vs Sephiroth?? We've proved many wrong with our game that those dream matches are a reality and we have the content to prove it. We have these characters in Smash Bros. now fully playable and free to own. Why not culminate these epic franchises into one solid crossover fighter that delivers the best expectations for the fans?? "Made by the fans , for the fans" is the slogan and message I made for this game and I believe with a team of great artist we can accomplish something that could stand in it's own category for years to come. Anyway I'll be showing a preview of a Wii U stage tomorrow  :af:
This is definitely true, I like the slogan ;D
I really want to see vegeta vs kratos fight.   :happy:


are there any PSA's you want em to port? like, if we had metal sonic on wolf, and then i could port wolf geta, fix it up a bit, and boom. we can have vegeta vs metal sonic vs goku vs sonic
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.