xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on October 06, 2012, 09:38:13 PM
:o Don't jinx it! My laptop is already acting up as it is...
ur next!!! im prone to accidents ;D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady




Quote from: metatrongrhm on October 06, 2012, 10:12:25 PMYour username... And that sentence... Ewww
It is a right to be pervy or not. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Nope XD Still gotta get ma PC fixed. On the other hand I've done other work for the game, more on that later. Paid off my Wii U in full. Bought a 3DS XL and bought 3D Land, Ocarina 3D, Star Fox 3D, Mario Kart 7, and New Supa Mario Bros. 2 all digital on my system so no more taking cartridges with me around like a five year old XD When my PC is fixed I'll be showing some previews of [censored] I was working on before Pervy infected my PC. Until later ;D

October 26, 2012, 10:02:31 AM #1222 Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 10:03:40 AM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on October 26, 2012, 09:04:07 AMNope XD Paid off my Wii U in full. Bought a 3DS XL and bought 3D Land, Ocarina 3D, Star Fox 3D, Mario Kart 7, and New Supa Mario Bros. 2 all digital on my system so no more taking cartridges with me around like a five year old XD
Sounds like you wanna make sure your child has a perfect childhood. ;D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Alright I have most of the roster in mind so just to get that out there. Also I may not even bother getting my PC fixed so soon cuz I need to upgrade to something better and sexier. I'm buying the new Microsoft Surface and I'll get that in a few weeks, perhaps early December. November is Wii U month for me, so I rather start a new on a new stronger PC and transfer my work over from my old PC to the Surface. So hacking activity for Ultimate Crossover is on a temporary hold, but this freedom gives me more flexibility to do other work outside hacking, but this project is far from dead ;)


Mercy, have you seen this? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29677

SSF2 Yoshi's Island can now be completed with this, given the importer's permission. I realize you're busy with the SSBX project, but had you planned on completing this stage as well?

Oh yep that blew my mutha[censored]a mind!!!! XD I've spoken with him and he's agreed to give us permission to use that stage as Yoshi's official starter stage for SSB UC and he may become a team member as well, but I'll talk more with you guys on that on MSN (when PC is fixed). Yea I may use that for the SSF2 project but my main focus to get progress done on SSB UC. I'd rather do SSF2 [censored] when then new demo comes out :P


Basically been dead on the Vault for awhile now. My birthday passed I'm now 20 and I'll be back in full gear in early 2013 with a ton of new [censored] to show and some releases. Though I'm glad to see everyone else still active in some form or another ;D