xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Welcome back! ;D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

It's been almost a month since the last time you've been here. Welcome back!

hope to see some stages released by you you showed tons of previews  xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yep have tons of previews and unfinished stages XD Been enjoying my Wii U. Nintendo Land is great, New Supa Mario Bros. U is fun, and Zombi U is great but I'm waiting on Pikmin 3 and more importantly E3 2013. Wii U is great, but needs some first party exclusives fast. In terms of Ultimate Crossover been working on the Dojo. Planning out updates for the websites and such to make it organized and [censored]. Will like to have the dojo out before E3 2013, but yep feels good to be back...more or less XD

Welcome back dude.

Im still waiting for that Tower of Salvation stage you showed months ago. :P


Welcome back broski. I highly anticipate your work again!


New stuff. Yay.

Quote from: -Hero- on December 27, 2012, 06:50:49 PM
Im still waiting for that Tower of Salvation stage you showed months ago. :P

Do this. He's been bothering the [censored] out of me to ask you to finish it.

... You're 20... I thought there was no one else in my age group(I'm 18) on this forum...
Congratulations!!!


i had thought you died :P

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Hahahaha I did too for awhile but I've just been pre occupied. Been working on shizz for the game. But it's 2013 so I plan to get back to work soon. After all, we're just 6 months away from Super Smash Bros. 4 being shown and played at E3 2013 and I can't wait to see what other Wii U games are on the horizon, as well as the XBOX and such.

I'm geussing that there will be Mario Kart for Wii U. (Obviously.)

SSF2 v0.9 comes out very soon. Gonna start working on the stages again and revamping old ones like Hidden Leaf Village and Saturn Valley and such ;D

hidden leaf!!  ;D  & welcome back
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]