xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on September 14, 2013, 04:27:20 AM
I never actually played Mirror's Edge besides the demo, so if there is an actual nighttime level in the game I may consider doing so, but it looks better during the daytime :P
Neither have I, but this is what I found.
Mirror's Edge "Next on the night"
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on September 14, 2013, 06:47:43 AM
Thanks man that means alot. Moving it to the Wii U won't happen until Smash Bros. Wii U is released and we're able too mod that. If it becomes to hetic to make on Wii U, then we'll improvise and pull out all the stops on Wii. Regarding the Saga project it's near complete, just have to organize it and release it as a full pack. And regarding the clone engine I trust him and he's working on it, but there's only so much we can do with that, we're pushing the Wii's limits already, so we'll see but I won't stop modding until that project is done. I mean who doesn't love a Smash Bros. with limitless possibilities right? ;D
Totally! The project sounds awesome regardless of system (especially on the Wii U with the new capabilities), but I was hoping that you guys were continuing work for the Wii. Glad that you are. Whether or not you end up using the any new characters, I'll be using it; but it would be sweet!

One more question: Since you seem to be trying to incorporate a lot of things from the history/future of Smash into Saga, are you changing the engine/gameplay in any way to represent that? P:M obviously brought back a good deal of mechanics from Melee and was really active in balancing each character. Are you guys planning to do things like that (not exactly the same, of course), or is it going to be more like vBrawl with more characters and awesome stages?

@Chaos- From what it seems, its looks dull compared to the daytime version, the colors looks washed out, except the skyline looks nice. If I do a nighttime version I'll do it later.

@dmick- We'll change characters a bit and remove tripping, and speed it up a little but it'll be different from P.M. I respect those guys, they've put in a ton of work, and I don't rip their ideas and such. Saga is just a culmination of 64, Melee, and Brawl. Ultimate is an entirely new game with characters and stages and that project has way more content then Saga so Ultimate is more important to me. That Mirror's Edge stage is an Ultimate stage I made for the game ;D

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on September 14, 2013, 07:54:37 PM@dmick- We'll change characters a bit and remove tripping, and speed it up a little but it'll be different from P.M. I respect those guys, they've put in a ton of work, and I don't rip their ideas and such. Saga is just a culmination of 64, Melee, and Brawl. Ultimate is an entirely new game with characters and stages and that project has way more content then Saga so Ultimate is more important to me. That Mirror's Edge stage is an Ultimate stage I made for the game ;D
Yeah, that wouldn't be fair to them. Makes sense.

Oh, cool! Must have missed that distinction before. If stuff from Saga is all we've seen so far minus the Mirror's Edge stage), there must be a ton...

So I believe I found a way to make a GTA V stage. After looking through the game I believe I can make a Smash Bros. style GTA V stage with interactions and all., but maintain the Smash Bros. style. Though I'm still contemplating to do so :P

*Edit* I'm thinking of making it over Onett so the cars can hit you, seems true to the GTA norm and would be nice to include some real dangerous stage hazards, but just a thought  ;)

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on September 16, 2013, 06:35:11 PM
So I believe I found a way to make a GTA V stage. After looking through the game I believe I can make a Smash Bros. style GTA V stage with interactions and all., but maintain the Smash Bros. style. Though I'm still contemplating to do so :P

*Edit* I'm thinking of making it over Onett so the cars can hit you, seems true to the GTA norm and would be nice to include some real dangerous stage hazards, but just a thought  ;)
If you make this, I'll marry you... lolz! Srsly, it would be really awesome!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Alright here's a preview of my new stage Aperture Laboratories from Portal 2. Doesn't look like much, started it yesterday and has ways to go before its released. ForOhForError's original version (first pic below) inspired me to make a Portal stage, so I used his layout to construct  mine since I liked it, though I did not import his version, I made mine from the ground up including textures. I know it may not seem new but I really wanted a Portal stage in Smash Bros. so why not right? Anyway has shadow system and the water (green nasty [censored]) is swimable. I'm currently animating the companion cube and orange and blue portals to do some cool things. Anyway here's my latest stage for Smash Bros. Ultimate ;D



@ Legacy - The layout works well but it feels kinda dull upward, I may add another section to play so it doesn't feel completely trapped.
@ dmick - Thanks. I'll be posting a preview video soon of Aperture Laboratories, The City, and Mercy Hospital.

A preview vid I made showing some gameplay. Sorry for the crap quality but hey what can ya do  :P

only thing I would say is on the Portal stage, the sludge that kills you in Portal looks more like grass. I dont know if its just me, but thats the only thing i could see improvement. I know you just started it though :P
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oh my goodness. once you get animations on these badboys, i'll be in smash heaven!!!!!!!

November 13, 2013, 06:28:47 AM #1513 Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 06:29:41 AM by xxWutzMercyxx
Welp I got inspired again and after how long I'm finally starting my Gears of War stage. Really excited hope to show a preview of this stage in the coming days. Wish me luck ;D

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on November 13, 2013, 06:28:47 AM
Welp I got inspired again and after how long I'm finally starting my Gears of War stage. Really excited hope to show a preview of this stage in the coming days. Wish me luck ;D
Good luck! Keep on being original!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.