xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

To keep the game current Demise will be a playable character, Ganondorf will still be a character but get a major overhaul. He will be based off Twilight Princess version cuz that's he current video game appearance. He will get a HD retexture by me for the game and will have a new moveset that utilizes his sword. @ Hero yes I got them and they work just fone thnx. Anyway working on Chief. @ Ganon I saw some gameplay of Dead or Alive 4, the Halo character isn't Master Chief but a female Spartan, so our game will still be "His" first appearance ;D

@MarioDK - would u like it if i made the Goku import that Beyond has done look more better? i dont mind fixing the him and shoulders
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

DSX8 if you would could you polish up SS4 Vegeta?? I asked Mariodk and Mastaklo and they haven't responded. Also I checked on your game and they said it's on its way, they've been having problems :P

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 25, 2012, 09:41:01 PM
DSX8 if you would could you polish up SS4 Vegeta?? I asked Mariodk and Mastaklo and they haven't responded. Also I checked on your game and they said it's on its way, they've been having problems :P
ah really? what kind of problems? and ill do SS4 Vegeta if they come to me.. >.>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

>.> I've been gone a few hours and there's already 2 new pages full of posts...XD

Well, do you still need that ssj3 trunks?


@ DSX8 the post office I went to had low employment and I found out they just sent it 2 days ago so it'll come. @ Legacy yea SS3 Trunks will still be awesome but do that later and focus on your stuff. AS of right now I'm getting Chief's run animation done :P

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 25, 2012, 10:05:23 PM
@ DSX8 the post office I went to had low employment and I found out they just sent it 2 days ago so it'll come. @ Legacy yea SS3 Trunks will still be awesome but do that later and focus on your stuff. AS of right now I'm getting Chief's run animation done :P
wow... such a slow post office... -_-

so ill probably get it monday or tuesday.. cool cant wait.. gonna need it.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

JUST DON'T DO HELL MODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wutzmercy will ya have time for me too...(no Bruno)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


oh i was just wondering if ya had time to squeeze in a ninja's animations  :af2: while your doing master chief
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

You know what sure why not, Sasuke needs more work, I'll get some time in on him.

yes!! i hope im not being a pest
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Mercy, did you ever have problems with putting stages over skyworld?