xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I tried to do that and it just freezes when i select it..

Does it use a REL?

Yea just use the st_plankton.rel that's in the pac. Beware though, the characters are 2D. I really don't care I'll port it over something later :P

Lol, i don't think i ever noticed it had a rel. Thanks though

I don't mind the 2D stuff either :P

Ah, I see. I'll get to that later. I'm uploading a vid preview of the new and improved xbox 360 stage. Got the animations to work. :af: Check out my thread in about a half-hour or so.

That's good to hear. I've talked with DSX8 and we're making the official Skyloft for SSBX. Skyloft will be a new starter stage and will work like Delfino, so different spots for a variety of gameplay. I'll release more details about the game later, right now I'm glad to see people are interested in the project and jumping on the team, but I want to focus on getting the SSF2 stage pack complete. Also for those who wants to know about SSF2 v0.9:

http://www.mcleodgaming.com/index.php

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 26, 2012, 06:45:45 AM
That's good to hear. I've talked with DSX8 and we're making the official Skyloft for SSBX. Skyloft will be a new starter stage and will work like Delfino, so different spots for a variety of gameplay. I'll release more details about the game later, right now I'm glad to see people are interested in the project and jumping on the team, but I want to focus on getting the SSF2 stage pack complete. Also for those who wants to know about SSF2 v0.9:

http://www.mcleodgaming.com/index.php
indeed.. now that i got the actual model to work now.. it should be EASY to do and such.. so much win with my success
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Like I said take your time bro and do yours first then we'll talk turkey. Since this now works that means you can et Demise's level to work right (more or less) we need that for the new Boss Battle mode as well :P

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 26, 2012, 06:56:11 AM
Like I said take your time bro and do yours first then we'll talk turkey. Since this now works that means you can et Demise's level to work right (more or less) we need that for the new Boss Battle mode as well :P
i plan on making that stage for the resting area for boss battles and all star mode..

but will also be used for a vs match too.. with spashing water and the such ;D


better yet... i should try my luck at it now.. wanna watch mercy?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

You gonna stream? If so yea I"ve got time and taking a break from Special 8 World ;D

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 26, 2012, 07:06:03 AM
You gonna stream? If so yea I"ve got time and taking a break from Special 8 World ;D
ok check my thread for the stream link
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Can't wait for v0.9. What if they have more stages? Are we going to extend the expected release date for the ssf2 pack so we can complete all the remakes?

I was actually thinking about that Legacy. WE could get all the remakes made and finished this summer. I may release some betas to help ease the tension for people waiting.

Sounds good, but let's not overdo it. We need to have most of them in the stage pack. If they continue to update the stage roster, then we can add more stages to the stage pack as well. :)

They'll update the stage roster in v0.9, until then we should work on the stages v0.8b have and if you're still here on the Vault or part of the team by then we can update the pack with v0.9's new designs. Cuz I'll be here for awhile so don't worry people :P

They said that v1.0 of SSF2 will be the full game as i read on their forums.

As for the stages you're working on for it, what you could do is finish the v0.8b stages then release it in a pack, when v0.9 is out, maybe you could make another stage pack for it (or include it in the previous stage pack)