xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Power to ya! Well I'm good with design so I can try to assist in any form possible.


Alright good to hear we need more people for the website, as that'll be essential to our game ;D Just PM so I can send ya the info and stuff :P

Just know I'm not too smart when it comes to HTML anymore, but I'm sure I can still assist. I'm mainly in graphic design. Haven't taken a college level web design yet.



Hmmm...there's one thing I could do...I could make teaser trailers or some sort of videos...if someone gets me the footage...
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

^Finally!!! Alright. If you can make and edit a quick video not even a minute long like I said with the Goku PSA and edit it the way like I said and upload it here on this thread, then you're in. Do you accept the challenge??

are we doing the challenger appeared thing at the beginning of the video or naw
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


If we do we have to make a brand new "Warning Challenger Approaching" design. One that fits this game not just a copy of the 64, Melee, or Brawl version. Also I can confirm these as of now :P


that would be awesome i agree. they should be unable to be able to make out then you see them

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 30, 2012, 02:00:05 AM
If we do we have to make a brand new "Warning Challenger Approaching" design. One that fits this game not just a copy of the 64, Melee, or Brawl version. Also I can confirm these as of now :P

That looks fantastic
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

So the 2 newcomers that will be available at the start when the game is released is: Tom Nook and Toad, they both have been on many Smash wishlist and will be available here in this game. Tom Nook will be getting a custom made model for this game that makes him more respectable and a fighter, that model however will only be exclsive for the game and will not be available on the Vault so sorry Animal Crossing fans :P

This is looking really good. Too bad this is gonna take forever to complete. :(

is there a target number of characters your aiming for?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]