xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The palm trees were animated but I took em out cuz they didn't do much honestly, but the water clouds and sunlight all work fine. Expect this badass beta this Tuesday ;D

did the leafs move in the animated trees?

If so add it back :rage:

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 03, 2012, 12:42:44 AM
The palm trees were animated but I took em out cuz they didn't do much honestly, but the water clouds and sunlight all work fine. Expect this badass beta this Tuesday ;D
aww  :oshi:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

It did but only looped once and f-ed up some of the other needed models. THIS IS A BETA!!! NOT THE FINAL VERSION!!!!

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 03, 2012, 01:47:18 AM
It did but only looped once and f-ed up some of the other needed models. THIS IS A BETA!!! NOT THE FINAL VERSION!!!!
u say it didnt loop? u kno u couldve turned the loop function for that CHR0 data.. xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Agh I spent all night yesterday making the stage. It wasn't even planeed to begin with just something I thought of out of the blue, and ran with it and produce what you see already not even in 24 hours, that's impressive in my book if you ask me. I'll make the final better but I have other stages and SSBX stuff to attend to :P


If you're still remaking Twilight Town, I'd suggest using the new Twilight Town train station for part of the background. Just a thought. :)

Yeah I'm really enjoying that stage. Just wish the camera was a tad better when two small characters are spread out. If you can work with that, it should be boss. If you want the SSS, I'm adding it to my thread now.


My first 50 pages, it's a small start but a start nonetheless ;D

*Edit* I'm think of revamping this from scratch for Super Smash Bros. X as the Resiednt Evil Universe is added. It's been a long time and my skills and knowledge have improved greatly, bet I can make it better now than before ;D

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 03, 2012, 06:35:39 AM
My first 50 pages, it's a small start but a start nonetheless ;D

*Edit* I'm think of revamping this from scratch for Super Smash Bros. X as the Resiednt Evil Universe is added. It's been a long time and my skills and knowledge have improved greatly, bet I can make it better now than before ;D
a remake of a stage? IMPOSSIBLE!!! :o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Wanna bet? SSBX will need some Resident Evil stages and I design this just for the game nearly a year ago. I'll start today and make  it over Skywolrd this time so the filesize is better and polish up everything that was wrong with it in the first place. You'll see. DON'T DOUBT MA SKILLZ  :srs:

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 03, 2012, 08:34:28 AM
Wanna bet? SSBX will need some Resident Evil stages and I design this just for the game nearly a year ago. I'll start today and make  it over Skywolrd this time so the filesize is better and polish up everything that was wrong with it in the first place. You'll see. DON'T DOUBT MA SKILLZ  :srs:
Orly? ok then! :D

*is starting to doubt ur skillz*
:trollface:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady