xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Before I show a preview of my secret Wii U stage, would anybody care if I finish this up?? I made it when Catherine came out so that's like a day's worth of progress and haven't worked on it since. But since I've gotten better at making stages I can remake it with better models and lighting :P


Looks nice, go ahead. I suggest adding a 3d background, though.

Yea it was made nearly a year ago and I made all that in a day. But I can do much better now with the knowledge I've aquired ;D


A year ago? Wow, I can tell by the textures. Still would look nice.

I'm currently reamking it. The characters are way to small and makes gameplay feel uncomfortable, may provide a new preview of that at a later date. Still working on secret Wii U stage, I think alot of you will like it ;D

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 16, 2012, 10:43:12 PM
I'm currently reamking it. The characters are way to small and makes gameplay feel uncomfortable, may provide a new preview of that at a later date. Still working on secret Wii U stage, I think alot of you will like it ;D
Im gonna guess and say the stage from the Zelda tech demo :af:

Nope XD But it's from reknowned Nintendo franchise and I tweaked it especially for a Smash game ;)

Oh [censored] a Catherine stage?

[censored] yes :srs:
Kinda makes me want to finish my import of Catherine since I have her model sitting around.

o_0 you got Vincent?? I'm remaking it with better models and a good fog effect, glad to see some people recognize it. Catherine was one of my favorite games last year ;D

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 16, 2012, 11:28:35 PM
o_0 you got Vincent?? I'm remaking it with better models and a good fog effect, glad to see some people recognize it. Catherine was one of my favorite games last year ;D

Sadly the person that ripped Catherine doesn't plan on getting Vincent so I'm kinda sad about that, But I'm kinda tempted to do a custom model for him. Vincent is one of my favorite characters so I'd totally make a model for him (it prblly wouldn't be that hard due to his simplistic design.)

Can't wait to see how the stage will look updated!

It would be sick to have Vincent running in circles in the background while a few sheep are chasing him.


Well animation wise I want sheep falling in the background screaming, "I'm falling!!!" like they did in the game. The prison cages you see will swing side to side and be a platform ;D

Adding text bubbles or something? I don't know if you can add SFX to a stage that isn't part of the stage itself.


idk what is up with the teams website but maybe i should make a .webs for temporary use?

edit:Teams Gmail: [SSBBX.3D@gmail.com] Dont have to use but it'll be MUCH eaiser for me and any quesion
*currently making .webs website,*


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!