xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.




You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Here's the first preview of my secret Wii U stage from New Super Mario Bros. U ;D I made a specific layout just for Smash Bros. so gameplay feels great. You have the platform elements from a Mario game but a stage that's fit for Smash Bros. Will provide better previews this week. Also working on next major stage release and it's a stage that's not on the Vault and will be a nice change of pace for those wanting something new ;D

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 17, 2012, 09:42:48 AM
Here's the first preview of my secret Wii U stage from New Super Mario Bros. U ;D I made a specific layout just for Smash Bros. so gameplay feels great. You have the platform elements from a Mario game but a stage that's fit for Smash Bros. Will provide better previews this week. Also working on next major stage release and it's a stage that's not on the Vault and will be a nice change of pace for those wanting something new ;D
awesome i love that stage
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Trynna use Mewtwo's warp  thing for the pipes so you can teleport into different spots and get those colored platforms to appear and disappear at random spots :P

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 17, 2012, 09:42:48 AM
I should have known it was NSMB Wii U!, looks great so far.

For the Pipe Warp, just ask Mewtwo to help you out on that!

Yea. Will have animated clouds and flowers as well. I just wanted to have a Wii U Mario stage on ma SD :P

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 17, 2012, 07:53:58 PM
Yea. Will have animated clouds and flowers as well. I just wanted to have a Wii U Mario stage on ma SD :P
i just want to have one more mario stage xD
also why not make a super mario 3d land based one too (that is needed)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'm already making a 3D Land stage and a Sticker Star stage, making a grand total of 3 new Mario stages ;D

Cool :D

Will the colored platforms disappear and appear? so that there can be at least some space to send the enemies flying.

Unless they can go through them.

Quote from: Mariodk on June 17, 2012, 07:57:36 PM
i just want to have one more mario stage xD
also why not make a super mario 3d land based one too (that is needed)
I second this.


Yea they'll appear and disappear just like in the game to make the stage more unique instead of boring dry stage :P

One criticism I have is increase the texture resolution on the block mountain thing in the back (I dunno what the [censored] to call it)  as right now it is pretty obviously a 2D sprite. Giving that extra quality might make it look more dimensional.