Project Chaos 0 water embodiment

Started by Leon Exodio, April 08, 2012, 07:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Awesome - Next question; on top of that might you be able to create the water spout? And if you couldn't create the water spout, could you create his hand facing upwards? (If you had seen kid buus side B where his leg comes out of the ground that's similar to what i'm trying to do)

And I actually did start that animation, because it sounded fun to me too. I screwed it up and was gonna restart, but you can do it if you want. I'll do the grab or somethin.


April 19, 2012, 10:16:29 PM #47 Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 10:21:56 PM by Spex130
Quote from: Vamayro on April 19, 2012, 06:36:09 PM
Awesome - Next question; on top of that might you be able to create the water spout? And if you couldn't create the water spout, could you create his hand facing upwards? (If you had seen kid buus side B where his leg comes out of the ground that's similar to what i'm trying to do)

And I actually did start that animation, because it sounded fun to me too. I screwed it up and was gonna restart, but you can do it if you want. I'll do the grab or somethin.

There's a couple of ways to do the spout. The easier way would be just an animation. Since I haven't had an in-depth look at the EGFX tutorial, it would be good to limit the EGFX to 3, since that's the max on all the Luigi examples so far.

Also, are you sure you don't want to do that anim? I'm not really part of the project, I just wanted the fun part, lol.


Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 19, 2012, 08:11:06 PM
i like the move set so for nice
I do too - I got some more stuff planned out.
Still trying to think up the other specials.

Quote from: Spex130 on April 19, 2012, 10:16:29 PM
There's a couple of ways to do the spout. The easier way would be just an animation. Since I haven't had an in-depth look at the EGFX tutorial, it would be good to limit the EGFX to 3, since that's the max on all the Luigi examples so far.

Also, are you sure you don't want to do that anim? I'm not really part of the project, I just wanted the fun part, lol.
Yah im sure. There are plenty of other things that need worked on.
That just means I can start on them sooner.

But it would be great if you could join the project.
I'll take as much help as I can get.

So most of the moveset are moves he used in Sonic Battle?

Quote from: Solar99 on April 21, 2012, 03:35:33 AM
So most of the moveset are moves he used in Sonic Battle?
More or less.
But I was thinking about vB. It would be fairly difficult to incorporate his water trap into that.

how it the move set coming along still dont have my pc back just checking up on the project

What are his Specials going to be?

i like this idea......i'll be watching *pretend there that face with his hand in front of his face rite here*
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

yeah im trying to think what his fs is going to be

Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 26, 2012, 09:21:00 PMyeah im trying to think what his fs is going to be
Perfect Chaos maybe?

I definitely would like to work on this more than I am now.
But i'm pretty busy right now. I'll try to put this project into full swing next month after we've moved.
I have given thought to the FS, I often think "PerfectChaos"
But I don't quite see how that would work. Lucario doesn't have a transformation; and it would be even more difficult to bring it in as an EGFX. I had also looked into the idea of raising water level, but i'm fairly sure that's not possible. So i'm still working that.

As far as the specials go, I haven't thought about it. Toss some ideas around and I haven't thought to much about it.
You can check the Idea/movelist on the last page for what I have so far.

how abou thtis. once you have every aniamtion u need done, i will THEN port the model
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Metal Sonic on April 27, 2012, 12:24:51 AM
how abou thtis. once you have every aniamtion u need done, i will THEN port the model
Completely fine. I'll contact you when I need it.

alrighty
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.