Project Chaos 0 water embodiment

Started by Leon Exodio, April 08, 2012, 07:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Metal Sonic on April 27, 2012, 12:24:51 AM
how abou thtis. once you have every aniamtion u need done, i will THEN port the model
Do you mind if I try to do a few of the animations?

Quote from: Solar99 on April 27, 2012, 01:12:04 AM
Do you mind if I try to do a few of the animations?
I don't mind
<.< The more I get done in a short amount of time - The better.

yeah i do wish my pc was back lol but i do like that perfect chaos as the final smash tho

Quote from: Vamayro on April 27, 2012, 01:15:21 AM
I don't mind
<.< The more I get done in a short amount of time - The better.
Sweetness.

Finals next week, 3 projects I gotta get done.
No progress shall be made at all in this upcoming week.
Still working on it though - 17 days left in school on top of moving into a place with internet.
When that happens, consider it in high gear

This looks very interesting! I will be following to see how the project is coming along. Hopefully this is a project that will be completed and not one to die. We see too many of them around <..<
Also, the crash bandicoot sounds cool as well.
Can't wait to see this "puddle" in brawl though :P
You Never Know!

April 30, 2012, 01:50:52 PM #66 Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 01:06:15 PM by Vamayro
A more complete attack list

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I have a few things in there; mainly the ones labeled, "I have no idea" that I would like to discuss.
I'm serious when I say toss around some ideas. So you know, do that.

just checking up on the project still no pc but i like the move set idea Vamayro

Hey ya'll. Finally got time to work on that >Smash. I kind of have a rough draft of it, if you want it now.

Also, I took a second look at that Chaos 0 model.

....And it's crap. I hate it. With a passion. I don't even know how I released it without QC'ing it. There is SO much wrong with it.

So yeah, gonna be redoing that.


Quote from: Spex130 on May 04, 2012, 03:52:58 PM
Hey ya'll. Finally got time to work on that >Smash. I kind of have a rough draft of it, if you want it now.

Also, I took a second look at that Chaos 0 model.

....And it's crap. I hate it. With a passion. I don't even know how I released it without QC'ing it. There is SO much wrong with it.

So yeah, gonna be redoing that.
Good and Good. To be honest I don't really like the model either.
And if you can upload the chr0 file to mediafire and pm me the link

yeah the model is weard but i did fix the texture so its the right color not to bright or dark

will there be progress videos? :D
You Never Know!



You should know, even if I'm redoing the model, the way I'm doing it should still work with all existing PSA and Animations. So don't worry about that.