Project Chaos 0 water embodiment

Started by Leon Exodio, April 08, 2012, 07:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Riddler on June 06, 2012, 06:10:18 AM
dunno how it would work, but I can imagine this:

For his final Smash, he rises from the stage like Ice Climber's Iceberg. Difference here would be he's flailing around doing damage.
My general idea for that was as follows
1)Chaos 0 dissapears
2)Perfect Chaos raises but slightly behind the stage.
3)Perfect Chaos flails his head around biting parts of the stage.
4)Perfect Chaos Sinks back down and dissapears.
5)Chaos 0 re-appears where where he dissapeared.

Quote from: Vamayro on June 06, 2012, 03:03:42 PM
My general idea for that was as follows
1)Chaos 0 dissapears
2)Perfect Chaos raises but slightly behind the stage.
3)Perfect Chaos flails his head around biting parts of the stage.
4)Perfect Chaos Sinks back down and dissapears.
5)Chaos 0 re-appears where where he dissapeared.

i like that also u should have the chaos emeralds that he adsorbs like sonic dx 

Quote from: Leon Exodio on June 06, 2012, 07:15:10 PM
 

i like that also u should have the chaos emeralds that he adsorbs like sonic dx 
I don't think we'd be able too.
Luigi has a limit of 3 Egfx (to my knowledge)
And we have (Puddle, Water spout, Perfect Chaos) That's 3
Unless we were to replace something-

i like the final smash for this but u realy dont need the chaos emeralds
also for the final chaos could also do his beam attack like in sonic dx or the other attacks he does in that game

Quote from: sonic and Knuckles on June 06, 2012, 11:37:51 PM
i like the final smash for this but u realy dont need the chaos emeralds
also for the final chaos could also do his beam attack like in sonic dx or the other attacks he does in that game
The orginal plan was for him to shoot a beam facing the left hand of the screen and slowly scrolling across. I wasn't quite sure how to implement that though.
It would of been cool to create a large stream of water (Water beam) trailing from his mouth.
With similarity to how the water acts in Mario and Squirtles down specials. Only a larger push because the watter would be pounding, and with damage added.
And that could be done no problem- The problem again being the EGFX limit with the addition of said water beam. And in the end I will most likely have to replace a few things to add in some more.

yeah other then that i can wait for this to come out

hey guys long time i got side tracked been playing my xbox 360 too much lol also i got the model of perfect chaos  and he has all of his bones as also i the same dude still going to port lucario over luigi if not i can try i know little on how to do that

Quote from: Leon Exodio on June 25, 2012, 08:57:44 PM
hey guys long time i got side tracked been playing my xbox 360 too much lol also i got the model of perfect chaos  and he has all of his bones as also i the same dude still going to port lucario over luigi if not i can try i know little on how to do that
We haven't really done much anything. Well I have, but barely anything.
Been busy with other things. Today for example - I had to go around town and fill out aplications.

More recently Solar has slightly modified the Transparent Chaos to resemble Chaos a bit better.
" http://www.mediafire.com/?0xqizm6d7usmy5s "

I've removed his feet from inside the ground and done a few other animation tweaks as of "more" recent.
But I would be appreciative if you could attempt that port.

yeah im trying not letting this project go away but later ill be porting him over luigi and messing around with it

We've rigged the model, fixed several problems with the old model, fixed several problems with the new model, added transparency, removed his feet from the floor, and we've finally ported.

I declare this to be the second to last release of Chaos 0 over Lucario.
" http://www.mediafire.com/?gxtpoo4cocdc8o5 "
I've made a few textures, and lazily created Stock Icons.

What we need before we can move on to the psa and continue with the animations -
(So we can get this out of the way) CSP, CSS, Battle portraits.
If anyone can create those, anyone at all. Then we can finish Chaos for Lucario, and release it to the vault.
From then on we begin work over Luigi.

So is anyone willing to create what i've listed, or knows someone that will?

I might be able to create the CSPs, BPs, etc

Quote from: Pixels on June 28, 2012, 04:38:54 PM
I might be able to create the CSPs, BPs, etc
Have at it.
Show me when, and if you make them.

-If you do, try to get it done soon.


Quote from: sonic and Knuckles on July 12, 2012, 11:08:43 PM
how the chaos move set doing
Slowly still-
I did find someone to create the CSP/CSS for Chaos
Supposedly he'll have them done over the weekend.

I'm not to knowledgeable when it comes to ports either.
So should I be working over Lucario.pac or Luigi.pac
I assume it's luigi's, I just want to have my facts straight, and make sure I haven't screwed anything up.

yeah you can still us the model for the animations but as for the psa do the luigi  psa for that