DoE Model Shop Shygal Released

Started by Demon_of_Elru, April 08, 2012, 04:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm also making one that resemble those pics of Mecha as well, I'm probably going to make a design for the torso myself so he looks right during animations.

Oh so you're making more than one model for mecha? That's neat man! Hope to see more of your stuff realese btw. NO RUSH or anything, it's just that there so much epicness in this thread, i can't help it (sorry if it annoy you guys) !
お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on November 15, 2012, 07:48:27 PM
I'm also making one that resemble those pics of Mecha as well, I'm probably going to make a design for the torso myself so he looks right during animations.
Cool! The original mecha sonic from the sonic n knuckles game, and I still have that boss song stuck in my head! (:
maybe i'll make a brawl song for it!

Awesome, I love Mecha Sonic. Any plans on a Samus version, or just Ganon? Either way I'll be downloading it when it comes out. :)

OH SHI- DIO! So hype to see a Jojo character
Put it on Ganon! >:D
That Juri looks amazing too. Now Chun-Li can downB into Juri.
Cant wait for the final results.


Krom looks great! Professional quality there, especially the face looks spot on.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

November 30, 2012, 04:37:22 AM #111 Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 04:38:52 AM by Shun_One
*see's Chrom*

Don't forget me when you move forward!

Also, nice progress with Crono.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: ToadKart on November 17, 2012, 09:02:10 PM
Awesome, I love Mecha Sonic. Any plans on a Samus version, or just Ganon? Either way I'll be downloading it when it comes out. :)
As for now he is only over Ganon, I might put him over Samus  later though.

Quote from: Dio on November 30, 2012, 01:33:02 AM
OH SHI- DIO! So hype to see a Jojo character
Put it on Ganon! >:D
That Juri looks amazing too. Now Chun-Li can downB into Juri.
Cant wait for the final results.
Juri is close to being done hope I can release her in December along with many other of my projects. I was not sure who to put Dio over but I guess Ganon works I was actually leaning towards Shiek.

Quote from: ExorcistRain on November 30, 2012, 01:54:51 AM
Krom looks great! Professional quality there, especially the face looks spot on.
Thanks, I didn't do  much though, all I did was adjust a Marth's face a little .

Quote from: Shun_One on November 30, 2012, 04:37:22 AM
*see's Chrom*

Don't forget me when you move forward!

Also, nice progress with Crono.
Once I'm done with UV unwrapping Chrom I'll send you the model for texturing.

November 30, 2012, 09:07:40 PM #113 Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 04:40:03 PM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on November 30, 2012, 08:14:57 PMJuri is close to being done hope I can release her in December.

Excelent *evil laugh* >D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah I have issues LOL !!!

Btw, did you work on the texture a bit since last preview. If you want me and Agent-S could make a more "HD texture" for the official  realese. It's your call though.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on November 30, 2012, 08:14:57 PM
Once I'm done with UV unwrapping Chrom I'll send you the model for texturing.
Awesome. This is the part where I mention that, aside from BrawlBox, I have no 3D software. I can work on just the texture files themselves if you give me a brief guide on what you want where. Or I can just edit whatever I have. If I can open it to see my changes, that'd make it easier too.

Going to try and get Blender to work, if nothing else.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

I see how the Shiek thing works. What with the needle throwing and such but Dio is a hard hitting brute with a lust for blood just like my man Ganon!
Are you making it from scratch? Or is that an existing model?



Quote from: Dio on December 01, 2012, 06:21:12 AM
I see how the Shiek thing works. What with the needle throwing and such but Dio is a hard hitting brute with a lust for blood just like my man Ganon!
Are you making it from scratch? Or is that an existing model?



It's from scratch dude. All of his models are.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Shun_One on December 01, 2012, 06:13:50 AM
Awesome. This is the part where I mention that, aside from BrawlBox, I have no 3D software. I can work on just the texture files themselves if you give me a brief guide on what you want where. Or I can just edit whatever I have. If I can open it to see my changes, that'd make it easier too.

Going to try and get Blender to work, if nothing else.

I'll send you a PM with the details of what I want when I finish the model.


Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on April 08, 2012, 04:58:22 PM
Current WIP
Custom Models Model Imports Modified Model Import Released Hacks Update  :af: WIP Updated

Shadow You know the one . . .
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


sweet fancy of everything holy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!