DoE Model Shop Shygal Released

Started by Demon_of_Elru, April 08, 2012, 04:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

seriously, his smile... it looks creepy as [censored]...
and he looks like goku cuz it's the same artist ¬¬

Have you even played Chrono Trigger, jokekid? This is a serious question, 'cause he looks pretty close to what he does in the game's cutscenes (DS version, anyway). I wish Enix hadn't shut this project down...
Now available in blue.


August 16, 2012, 06:19:02 PM #93 Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 06:20:16 PM by TheGardiunAzelf
Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on May 14, 2012, 07:09:46 PM
As of now I'm only doing this version of Bunny cause it ties into a Mugen project I'm working on.
Yay! mugen stuff!
If I were to make something right now, it would be lilligant on peach, but I get a darn error everytime I try to dae import.

September 24, 2012, 02:08:46 PM #94 Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 10:40:25 PM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on August 16, 2012, 06:19:02 PM
Yay! mugen stuff!
If I were to make something right now, it would be lilligant on peach, but I get a darn error everytime I try to dae import.

*facepalm* I failed. You know what, I guess I red this too fast back then cause now I'm wondering ... Can M.U.G.E.N. really run 3D models ? The closest thing i saw was "sprited 3D model" similar to Killer Instinct. Is this what  you planned to do Demon_of_Elru ? Either way, with a good looking model like this it will be awesome i'm sure of that ;)

*EDIT* (Nov 6)
To Demon_of_elru:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Don't worry it's the last time anyway. Again sorry if i'm a pain, it's just that i'm REALLY looking foward to this project.



お前はもう死んでいる。

Haven't been focusing on Brawl mods as of late so there was no real progress on anything. I'll try to get Juri rigged when I get the chance since adjusting her facial features to fit your request can be done with the textures.

As for the mugen project.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've been using BrawlBox and Photoshop to make sprites.

Quote from: Albafika on August 16, 2012, 11:27:59 AM
I actually agree here. I like that model, at least it gives Crono its own face and not Goku's
Actually, I'm with JokeKid here.

At first, I loved this model! But looking back, the clothing folds look unnatural and he's shaped oddly- Kinda like a pineapple or something. Still, Chrono Ressurection was an amazing project with great visuals.

I think a "softened up" Chrono would look better- think of an older Kid Goku from DB. It'd still have that Akira Toriyama look.


(Sorry to stray off topic, Elru. Carry on.)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


that's actually a pretty neat idea for mugen!

September 25, 2012, 04:43:12 PM #98 Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 05:17:23 PM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on September 25, 2012, 04:30:44 AM
Haven't been focusing on Brawl mods as of late so there was no real progress on anything. I'll try to get Juri rigged when I get the chance since adjusting her facial features to fit your request can be done with the textures.

As for the mugen project.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've been using BrawlBox and Photoshop to make sprites.

That's Great news. :happy: . About the face, I have to be honnest, because of the texture on the preview, it's hard too see any things you have modeled on her face (facials details)  what so ever so i don't know (not sure) if only a new texture will do for what i'm looking for. To be fair though you made such a great job on her so far and you have made such quality model that i'm not afraid the least bit . I trust you ;).

Also, this is really a good idea to use brawl box to make MUGEN sprite. Looking foward to see Bunnie too LOL.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Since I constantly put Bunnie on hold I'm not even done with the model yet. She'll be over Samus (Roboticized)/Zero Suit Samus (flesh and blood) and someone also wanted Bunnie's design from SatAM so I might make a third model for her.

As for the Chrono model from Chrono Resurrection I think it looks weird cause  it seems to lack Akira Toriyama's art style.

OMFG! you need to send me the mugen sonic when your done.

How's the cerebella size correction going? Kinda eager to make news again.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on September 28, 2012, 02:30:11 AM
How's the cerebella size correction going? Kinda eager to make news again.

I think I fouud a solution to this problem, it works with the old fitMotion file also.  This one should even work with the old fitMotion file, I'm not done testing it but I hope this works.

Sent you a few messages about my views :vyse:
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



November 15, 2012, 02:36:58 PM #104 Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 03:10:20 PM by SonicUnderground316
*AWESOME MECHA SONIC PREVIEW*:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As awesome a it look, I thought you said you will try to make it look more like the fallowing images (Not that he necessarily need to, but admit that would be pretty epic, no) :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
お前はもう死んでいる。