DoE Model Shop Shygal Released

Started by Demon_of_Elru, April 08, 2012, 04:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

the main issue is his biceps... they look weird

That's from me trying to connect his arm and Bicep so they would be on one texture. Found out the hard way why it was UV unwrapped that way.

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on August 08, 2012, 04:14:07 PM
That's from me trying to connect his arm and Bicep so they would be on one texture. Found out the hard way why it was UV unwrapped that way.
Eh, I'm pretty sure that's easily fixable. You could've just merged the two textures they originally had and shrink them to fit in one, then move their respective UVWs to fit the new texture.

So far I've got 3 of Cerebella's animations done and it's going well. I look forward to your fixes hun. Specially the 2 bones for her breasts (Yes, there's going to be jiggles in brawl lol). Oh She's pretty undersized... she's as tall as Sonic's Shoulder lol but I'm having fun.

Oh, and the people that watch the SkullGirls' Facebook page said the model is amazing =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Animations look pretty good so far, I'll see if I can get that fix to you this week.

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on August 12, 2012, 06:13:18 PM
Animations look pretty good so far, I'll see if I can get that fix to you this week.
Take your time hun =3 I'm not too impatiant.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



August 15, 2012, 01:37:46 AM #81 Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 01:41:38 AM by dougdude10
we need textures like this:



Quote from: dougdude10 on August 15, 2012, 01:37:46 AM
we need textures like this:

Nice, Chrono Ressurection, If I get the time I'll try to match that texture the best I can.

check out their magus model too! if you decide to make another custom model, make him....
i'm so sad that they got the "stop" letter


Quote from: Albafika on August 15, 2012, 02:59:36 PM
How did you get that Resurrection Model? ._.

HA! I wish i had it! I would have passed it on and it would have been made! I only have a few pictures of the model, not that actual model.


Quote from: jokekid on August 15, 2012, 11:07:53 PMface looks creepy as hell though xD

Don't know why you say that... looks like Crono to me. :srs:
Now available in blue.

you gotta be kidding, his face looks like a mix between a insane dude and a sleep-needing baby...

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on August 16, 2012, 03:32:38 AM
Don't know why you say that... looks like Crono to me. :srs:
I actually agree here. I like that model, at least it gives Crono its own face and not Goku's