DoE Model Shop Shygal Released

Started by Demon_of_Elru, April 08, 2012, 04:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I wish I could give a definite release date to my projects , as for Crono I ran into a lot of rigging problems and also removed Goku's shirt and modeled my own.  I also work on multiple projects at a time(trying to make a PSA, other custom models).  Due to those and other factors things that could take a day will take a week. Right now I'm done rigging Crono and fixing up Cerebella for Kit's PSA.


Oh! I see. That fine man. Thank for clearing things up man ;) . Btw, since the vault "character section" (you know the section where you can see all the hack on a specific character or all the recent one)  seems to have problem, could you put a link of your release hack here please ?
お前はもう死んでいる。


the textures could use some improvement, cuz the model is way too good compared with the textures xD

I have that feeling with everything I release.

Sounds like you could use a texture person. I wouldn't mind helping out when I have the time. Textures are about the only thing I'm good with anyway.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Sounds good to me, just let me know which hack you want to make a texture for.

I could help too if you like from time to time.

The one I'm really interested in texturing is Dio, and if you were to make his "Stand": The World.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

No problem with that, Dio might take a little time though due to me wanting to get the face to look like the art style.

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on August 08, 2012, 01:47:14 AM
No problem with that, Dio might take a little time though due to me wanting to get the face to look like the art style.

I can understand that. Many people on the net have tried making HD sprites of Dio, but they never keep it to the original art-style, which kinda displeases me.

Glad to hear you're trying to make the shape of his face adhere to Araki's style.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I'll help out with Krom and Cerebella to start with. I love me some Skull Girls and FE.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on August 07, 2012, 09:32:45 PM
I'm not having any trouble with the link but just in case, here it is.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28108&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Thanks ^_^ So I guess i'm alone with this problem. Maybe my account is corrupted or something but each time i'm trying to see latest hack ( pressing these section: Brawl Vault/Characters/View All) a window pop up and says "Problem". i try it on various combuter even on my PS3 and it does work ... weird  :>.>:
お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on August 08, 2012, 03:45:23 AMThanks ^_^ So I guess i'm alone with this problem. Maybe my account is corrupted or something but each time i'm trying to see latest hack ( pressing these section: Brawl Vault/Characters/View All) a window pop up and says "Problem". i try it on various combuter even on my PS3 and it does work ... weird  :>.>:
Have you noticed that banner that's on the top page?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

August 08, 2012, 03:41:11 PM #73 Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 04:01:35 PM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 08, 2012, 03:56:13 AM
Have you noticed that banner that's on the top page?
:>.>palm: NOW I FEEL LIKE F**KING MORRON LOL! To be honnest though what exactly is the purpose of this it remind me of those SD card locking system . Anyway, enough off-topic talk I could help with texture too. Maybe for Bunnie once the model  will be done and Juri (if you don't mind of course). Also, outstanding job on Crono ^_^ !
お前はもう死んでいる。