DoE Model Shop Shygal Released

Started by Demon_of_Elru, April 08, 2012, 04:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

God chrono and Fei look great so far, love me some classic jrpgs.

I'm curious as to what program you use to make 3D models as the background does not look like 3DS max.

Love Chrono so far. Hope he is released soon.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 17, 2012, 02:04:01 AM
God chrono and Fei look great so far, love me some classic jrpgs.

I'm curious as to what program you use to make 3D models as the background does not look like 3DS max.

I think he uses Maya

BUNNIE FREAKING RABBOT!

HYES!

Please make both present and classic incernations. =P

As for Crono. HYES. Just needs more shading and less cell-shading.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Still hyped 'bout Cerebella.  Launch party and such.

Chrono looks beast.  Over Ike like the vertex?  I'll have to free up a slot then.


Thanks for those who liked Jim.  As for Bunnie I might switch the side of her robotic arm and place her on Samus as for why CF that's actually for Mugen  and to maker her fingers move. Crono is still got some time before I release him still have to UV map and texture his hair. Even though Crono seems closer to being released I might work on Cerebella a little more.

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on May 17, 2012, 05:47:59 PM
Thanks for those who liked Jim.  As for Bunnie I might switch the side of her robotic arm and place her on Samus as for why CF that's actually for Mugen  and to maker her fingers move. Crono is still got some time before I release him still have to UV map and texture his hair. Even though Crono seems closer to being released I might work on Cerebella a little more.


Yes, please do that, I can't really say how much hyped I am for Cerebella. You're amazing at custom models.

Crono looks awesome, right down to his scrunched up Toriyama face. I like all the little details, like the rumples in his clothes and boots. Can't wait to use him!

(Fei also looks like he's shaping up well; I can recognize that huge lock of hair anywhere)

Could I challenge you to make Dio Brando and Jotaro Kujo sometime in the future along with their Stands from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on May 22, 2012, 04:41:41 AM
Could I challenge you to make Dio Brando and Jotaro Kujo sometime in the future along with their Stands from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure?

Since I'm working on so many things at the moment don't expect it anytime soon.

Using your EWJ model import and loving it so much! Your Chrono looks SPOT ON! Such great work here, thanks for sharing!

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on May 22, 2012, 08:34:18 PM
Since I'm working on so many things at the moment don't expect it anytime soon.

How many things are you working on besides what's in the OP?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Aside from whats in the OP working on Juri (Street Fighter 4)over Shiek and Paine (Final Fantasy X-2) over Ike. I'm gonna focus more on a Mugen project I'm working that involves so It might be a while before I get to work on it.

I entered this thread kinda late but...

must...have...CRONO

May 26, 2012, 05:23:39 AM #29 Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 07:48:09 PM by SonicUnderground316
Will the Juri over Sheik is just a port of the Steet Fighter IV model or will it be the custom model things that we discussed in PM last time ?
お前はもう死んでいる。