StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Well if you look at it this way, the recolors that look a bit too gy really stand out in a crowd. :D
Quote from: Anivernage on October 27, 2012, 08:55:28 AMBuuuut, SMF1 i dont see the point to take them via brawl pic, time deleting stage part,time resize,etc, i suggest take the BB pic, and add an effect in Photoshop its the same as the shiny effect you have, then you just apply to all, resize and less time consuming....

He's too dark, and the TopN is scaled at 1,1,1. I mention that because lots of times the lighting will be messed up on some polygons in BB when the TopN bone is kept at 0.3937,0.3937,0.3937, but Bowser stays dark no matter how big I scale the bones to. -_-
If he wasn't so dark in BB, I'd use your method...after expiementing with Gimp to get the shine effect, besides I like using my method, any material effects are just like they'd be in-game, since they're in-game pics. :D
Quote from: the_randomizer on October 27, 2012, 02:34:28 PMOver normal Bowser or Giga Bowser?  I'm lost.
He is over Bowser, but I had thought about making one rigged over Giga Bowser to make him even more complete.

Post Merge: October 27, 2012, 03:32:02 PM

lol! I forgot I joined KCMM on the 14th, SMG Bowser will be my *belated* first Anniversary of when I joined this place. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I'd be fine with normal Bowser personally, or if it's not too much trouble, over both?

Meh, hope about I do a pose one day, and then do another one a different day? It's been two or three hours and I'm almost done with half of one pose. :notimp:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 27, 2012, 04:40:12 PM
Meh, hope about I do a pose one day, and then do another one a different day? It's been two or three hours and I'm almost done with half of one pose. :notimp:

I see no harm with that.

Only reason I say that is because I'm getting bored, and I feel like working on SMG2 Mario, another GoldenEye Source import or Wallace. Maybe I should send the pics to someone and they can make them transparent and resize them....Ani?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 27, 2012, 03:11:45 PMWell if you look at it this way, the recolors that look a bit too gy really stand out in a crowd. :D He's too dark, and the TopN is scaled at 1,1,1. I mention that because lots of times the lighting will be messed up on some polygons in BB when the TopN bone is kept at 0.3937,0.3937,0.3937, but Bowser stays dark no matter how big I scale the bones to. -_- If he wasn't so dark in BB, I'd use your method...after expiementing with Gimp to get the shine effect, besides I like using my method, any material effects are just like they'd be in-game, since they're in-game pics. :DHe is over Bowser, but I had thought about making one rigged over Giga Bowser to make him even more complete.
Post Merge: October 27, 2012, 03:32:02 PM
lol! I forgot I joined KCMM on the 14th, SMG Bowser will be my *belated* first Anniversary of when I joined this place. :D
You can up the lightning in BrawlBox by going Options --> Viewer Settings --> Then set the Ambient of X,Y, and Z to 0.99 Doing that gives the CSP an HD-ish look
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I my Gawd, there should be an all of the above option. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on October 27, 2012, 05:19:58 PMI my Gawd, there should be an all of the above option. :srs:
*updates poll* You were saying? xD

Post Merge: October 27, 2012, 06:45:50 PM

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 27, 2012, 04:59:02 PMYou can up the lightning in BrawlBox by going Options --> Viewer Settings --> Then set the Ambient of X,Y, and Z to 0.99 Doing that gives the CSP an HD-ish look
Wish I knew that before taking the pictures. *facepalm* I ain't redoing the first pose again, but I know how to quickly make CSPs for furture hacks.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 27, 2012, 03:11:45 PM
Well if you look at it this way, the recolors that look a bit too gy really stand out in a crowd. :D
He's too dark, and the TopN is scaled at 1,1,1. I mention that because lots of times the lighting will be messed up on some polygons in BB when the TopN bone is kept at 0.3937,0.3937,0.3937, but Bowser stays dark no matter how big I scale the bones to. -_-
If he wasn't so dark in BB, I'd use your method...after expiementing with Gimp to get the shine effect, besides I like using my method, any material effects are just like they'd be in-game, since they're in-game pics. :D

What i mean is this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Anivernage on October 27, 2012, 10:23:27 PM But in my opinion he looks really shiny, i would like to see him like this...

Ignore the yellow hair, that's from the artwork, he's pretty shiny in Galaxy 1 & 2. :>.>:
But Bowser's scales aren't shiny ingame appearently....so I might mess with the mdl0 a little bit more and just send you the different textures and Dark Bowser, along with the FitKoopaMotion.pacs that have my 8 poses, after I finish NPC Luigi. Sound okay?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Mareeo 64 on October 28, 2012, 01:24:36 AMWow Ani, you're freak'n amazing at CSP making o_0
Yes he is. And he still needs to finish "something" for "someone". :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 28, 2012, 01:27:18 AM
Yes he is. And he still needs to finish "something" for "someone". :srs:
*Hides in shield*
<_< I will, when i made SMF1's :af:

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 27, 2012, 10:59:39 PM

Ignore the yellow hair, that's from the artwork, he's pretty shiny in Galaxy 1 & 2. :>.>:
But Bowser's scales aren't shiny ingame appearently....so I might mess with the mdl0 a little bit more and just send you the different textures and Dark Bowser, along with the FitKoopaMotion.pacs that have my 8 poses, after I finish NPC Luigi. Sound okay?

Sure! ;D but you make it into BP's :P i need to finish tons of movesets <.> *implodes*

Quote from: Anivernage on October 28, 2012, 02:53:11 AM*Hides in shield* <_< I will, when i made SMF1's :af: Sure! ;D but you make it into BP's :P i need to finish tons of movesets <.> *implodes*
Oh sure the Battle Portraits is the easiest part since it's just resizing a part of the CSP. I'll send you the files now, and the rest of you need to expect a few previews of SMG2 NPC Luigi in a little bit, he also has an edit of PC Luigi's Shadow. ;D

Post Merge: October 28, 2012, 04:21:11 AM

Yah, here's my progress on NPC Luigi. :srs:


So....any suggestions on what his alternate costumes should be?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.