Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509192 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #405 on: October 27, 2012, 09:11:45 AM »

Well if you look at it this way, the recolors that look a bit too gy really stand out in a crowd. Cheesy
    Buuuut, SMF1 i dont see the point to take them via brawl pic, time deleting stage part,time resize,etc, i suggest take the BB pic, and add an effect in Photoshop its the same as the shiny effect you have, then you just apply to all, resize and less time consuming....

He's too dark, and the TopN is scaled at 1,1,1. I mention that because lots of times the lighting will be messed up on some polygons in BB when the TopN bone is kept at 0.3937,0.3937,0.3937, but Bowser stays dark no matter how big I scale the bones to. -_-
    If he wasn't so dark in BB, I'd use your method...after expiementing with Gimp to get the shine effect, besides I like using my method, any material effects are just like they'd be in-game, since they're in-game pics. Cheesy
    Over normal Bowser or Giga Bowser?  I'm lost.

He is over Bowser, but I had thought about making one rigged over Giga Bowser to make him even more complete.

Post Merge: October 27, 2012, 09:32:02 AM
    lol! I forgot I joined KCMM on the 14th, SMG Bowser will be my *belated* first Anniversary of when I joined this place. Cheesy
    « Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 09:32:02 AM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #406 on: October 27, 2012, 09:47:08 AM »

I'd be fine with normal Bowser personally, or if it's not too much trouble, over both?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #407 on: October 27, 2012, 10:40:12 AM »

Meh, hope about I do a pose one day, and then do another one a different day? It's been two or three hours and I'm almost done with half of one pose. not impressed

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #408 on: October 27, 2012, 10:44:07 AM »

Meh, hope about I do a pose one day, and then do another one a different day? It's been two or three hours and I'm almost done with half of one pose. not impressed

I see no harm with that.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #409 on: October 27, 2012, 10:45:53 AM »

Only reason I say that is because I'm getting bored, and I feel like working on SMG2 Mario, another GoldenEye Source import or Wallace. Maybe I should send the pics to someone and they can make them transparent and resize them....Ani?

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #410 on: October 27, 2012, 10:59:02 AM »

Well if you look at it this way, the recolors that look a bit too gy really stand out in a crowd. Cheesy He's too dark, and the TopN is scaled at 1,1,1. I mention that because lots of times the lighting will be messed up on some polygons in BB when the TopN bone is kept at 0.3937,0.3937,0.3937, but Bowser stays dark no matter how big I scale the bones to. -_- If he wasn't so dark in BB, I'd use your method...after expiementing with Gimp to get the shine effect, besides I like using my method, any material effects are just like they'd be in-game, since they're in-game pics. :DHe is over Bowser, but I had thought about making one rigged over Giga Bowser to make him even more complete.
    Post Merge: October 27, 2012, 09:32:02 AM
    lol! I forgot I joined KCMM on the 14th, SMG Bowser will be my *belated* first Anniversary of when I joined this place. Cheesy
    You can up the lightning in BrawlBox by going Options --> Viewer Settings --> Then set the Ambient of X,Y, and Z to 0.99 Doing that gives the CSP an HD-ish look

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Pin Collector Dedicated Hacker Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #411 on: October 27, 2012, 11:19:58 AM »

I my Gawd, there should be an all of the above option. Im srs here

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #412 on: October 27, 2012, 12:09:08 PM »

I my Gawd, there should be an all of the above option. Im srs here
    *updates poll* You were saying? xD

Post Merge: October 27, 2012, 12:45:50 PM
    You can up the lightning in BrawlBox by going Options --> Viewer Settings --> Then set the Ambient of X,Y, and Z to 0.99 Doing that gives the CSP an HD-ish look
    Wish I knew that before taking the pictures. Mario Facepalm I ain't redoing the first pose again, but I know how to quickly make CSPs for furture hacks.
    « Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 12:45:50 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #413 on: October 27, 2012, 04:23:27 PM »

Well if you look at it this way, the recolors that look a bit too gy really stand out in a crowd. Cheesy
    He's too dark, and the TopN is scaled at 1,1,1. I mention that because lots of times the lighting will be messed up on some polygons in BB when the TopN bone is kept at 0.3937,0.3937,0.3937, but Bowser stays dark no matter how big I scale the bones to. -_-
    If he wasn't so dark in BB, I'd use your method...after expiementing with Gimp to get the shine effect, besides I like using my method, any material effects are just like they'd be in-game, since they're in-game pics. Cheesy

What i mean is this:
    I used a random pose on him note the missing feet part Tongue

Look the lightning effect like Chaos said, then i apply the effects and its done!! it took me 8 minutes Grin

But in my opinion he looks really shiny, i would like to see him like this...

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #414 on: October 27, 2012, 04:59:39 PM »

But in my opinion he looks really shiny, i would like to see him like this...

Ignore the yellow hair, that's from the artwork, he's pretty shiny in Galaxy 1 & 2. I see what you did there ...
    But Bowser's scales aren't shiny ingame appearently....so I might mess with the mdl0 a little bit more and just send you the different textures and Dark Bowser, along with the FitKoopaMotion.pacs that have my 8 poses, after I finish NPC Luigi. Sound okay?

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #415 on: October 27, 2012, 07:24:36 PM »

Wow Ani, you're freak'n amazing at CSP making o_0

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #416 on: October 27, 2012, 07:27:18 PM »

Wow Ani, you're freak'n amazing at CSP making o_0
    Yes he is. And he still needs to finish "something" for "someone". Im srs here

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #417 on: October 27, 2012, 08:53:11 PM »

Yes he is. And he still needs to finish "something" for "someone". Im srs here

*Hides in shield*
    <_< I will, when i made SMF1's Awesome Face

Ignore the yellow hair, that's from the artwork, he's pretty shiny in Galaxy 1 & 2. I see what you did there ...
    But Bowser's scales aren't shiny ingame appearently....so I might mess with the mdl0 a little bit more and just send you the different textures and Dark Bowser, along with the FitKoopaMotion.pacs that have my 8 poses, after I finish NPC Luigi. Sound okay?

Sure! Grin but you make it into BP's Tongue i need to finish tons of movesets <.> *implodes*

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #418 on: October 27, 2012, 09:47:42 PM »

*Hides in shield* <_< I will, when i made SMF1's Awesome Face Sure! Grin but you make it into BP's Tongue i need to finish tons of movesets <.> *implodes*
    Oh sure the Battle Portraits is the easiest part since it's just resizing a part of the CSP. I'll send you the files now, and the rest of you need to expect a few previews of SMG2 NPC Luigi in a little bit, he also has an edit of PC Luigi's Shadow. Grin

Post Merge: October 27, 2012, 10:21:11 PM
    Yah, here's my progress on NPC Luigi. Im srs here

So....any suggestions on what his alternate costumes should be?
    « Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 10:21:13 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #419 on: October 27, 2012, 10:52:35 PM »

I can make the perfect CSPs if you want...

Pages:  1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: