StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

oh well, theres a normal luigi model over mario, so I though you would do it so, but nevermind


Quote from: Kyouma on December 07, 2012, 05:08:03 AMoh well, theres a normal luigi model over mario, so I though you would do it so, but nevermind
You mean a Brawl Luigi over Mairo? Or are you talking about the Galaxy games?
If you mean the galaxy games, I explained in some post in an old page that the Luigi you play as in SMG1&2 is Mario with Luigi's head and clothes. Nintendo only made a real Luigi model for when you talk to him, but just took his head and placed on Mario's body, Luigi's jump, run and other animations that are different from Mario's are in the same file that have Mario's animations.
Quote from: Syeo on December 07, 2012, 03:58:24 PMLuigi looks pretty fat. :D Will Donkey and Diddy (Mario Sports Mix) also come soon?
I haven't started on them, but I will do them at some point.
Also after I release Mario & PC Luigi, I will go back to hacking SM64 2 BR to figure out why the game freezes after Peach says that the stars are returned to the castle. For some reason after I beat the game, it will freeze at about 1:04 in this video of the ending of SM64:
Super Mario 64 Ending and Credits
Afterwards I'll either keep working on SM64 2, or come back to hacking Brawl.
Anyways expect more powerups in a little bit. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Mareeo 64 on December 07, 2012, 11:41:10 PMdo you have a site for your SM64 hacks?
No, but if you go to Jul forums you'll see threads about game hacking, there is a section on SM64 hacking...though the people there aren't as active as we are here.
Also expect previews of Luigi tomorrow, going to a Christmas Party, and chances are I won't be back on the computer tonight.
Plus all I have done is Ice and Cosmic Luigi. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

The rest of the PowerUps, both Mario and PC Luigi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Now just have to do thy CSPs and Battle Portriats, which will be based of each PowerUp's offical Artwork :af2:
Remember that due to the vertices, parts of Cloud and Rock Bros don't look good in a number of animations, nothing I can do about that, but honestly don't anyone can do better without renaming those bones and making custom aniamtions. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

So much hype! If I had a cookie I'd give you one!  :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now we need to do is shove them all into each other into a PSA. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

*looks at Anivernage*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

oh man thats awesome, i srsly need ti replace my mario's with all the smg one's

whats that bone luigi from btw?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ- on December 11, 2012, 04:34:15 PMoh man thats awesome, i srsly need ti replace my mario's with all the smg one's whats that bone luigi from btw?
Bone Mario Bros are from teh Galaxy games, when you get electricuted you'll their bones flashing for split seconds, and sometimes they stay there if you die during the shock. ;D
Almost got the pics for the CSPs done, then it's making the actual CSPs. -_-
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Anivernage on December 11, 2012, 10:51:14 PM:af2:
Only if you let me help!!! :rage:
jk about the rageface, but I would seriously like to help with aniamtions and ideas. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 11, 2012, 10:40:13 PMBone Mario Bros are from teh Galaxy games, when you get electricuted you'll their bones flashing for split seconds, and sometimes they stay there if you die during the shock. ;D Almost got the pics for the CSPs done, then it's making the actual CSPs. -_-
~.~

i love that...does the smg mario come with replacements so it'll work with SMBZ mario moveset, with cape fire etc? trolling that'll be a pain in da but
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ- on December 12, 2012, 02:53:44 PM~.~ i love that...does the smg mario come with replacements so it'll work with SMBZ mario moveset, with cape fire etc? trolling that'll be a pain in da but
it'd wouldn't be too much work, since all I'd have to do is make duplicate polygons of the hat and body, and delete the hatless one, I wouldn't have to make a CSP for him or his bro.
Besides it'd just be Normal Mario, Luigi Mario, Normal Luigi, and Mario Luigi that'd get a SMBZ v3 version. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.