Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509219 times)
Kyouma
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #555 on: December 06, 2012, 10:08:03 PM »

oh well, theres a normal luigi model over mario, so I though you would do it so, but nevermind

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #556 on: December 07, 2012, 08:58:24 AM »

Luigi looks pretty fat. Cheesy

Will Donkey and Diddy (Mario Sports Mix) also come soon?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #557 on: December 07, 2012, 03:06:46 PM »

oh well, theres a normal luigi model over mario, so I though you would do it so, but nevermind

You mean a Brawl Luigi over Mairo? Or are you talking about the Galaxy games?
    If you mean the galaxy games, I explained in some post in an old page that the Luigi you play as in SMG1&2 is Mario with Luigi's head and clothes. Nintendo only made a real Luigi model for when you talk to him, but just took his head and placed on Mario's body, Luigi's jump, run and other animations that are different from Mario's are in the same file that have Mario's animations.
    Luigi looks pretty fat. Cheesy Will Donkey and Diddy (Mario Sports Mix) also come soon?

I haven't started on them, but I will do them at some point.
    Also after I release Mario & PC Luigi, I will go back to hacking SM64 2 BR to figure out why the game freezes after Peach says that the stars are returned to the castle. For some reason after I beat the game, it will freeze at about 1:04 in this video of the ending of SM64:
    Super Mario 64 Ending and Credits

Afterwards I'll either keep working on SM64 2, or come back to hacking Brawl.
    Anyways expect more powerups in a little bit. Wink

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #558 on: December 07, 2012, 04:41:10 PM »

do you have a site for your SM64 hacks?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #559 on: December 07, 2012, 05:06:52 PM »

do you have a site for your SM64 hacks?
    No, but if you go to Jul forums you'll see threads about game hacking, there is a section on SM64 hacking...though the people there aren't as active as we are here.
    Also expect previews of Luigi tomorrow, going to a Christmas Party, and chances are I won't be back on the computer tonight.
    Plus all I have done is Ice and Cosmic Luigi. Tongue

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #560 on: December 10, 2012, 04:42:45 PM »

The rest of the PowerUps, both Mario and PC Luigi:

Now just have to do thy CSPs and Battle Portriats, which will be based of each PowerUp's offical Artwork AWESOME 2.0!
    Remember that due to the vertices, parts of Cloud and Rock Bros don't look good in a number of animations, nothing I can do about that, but honestly don't anyone can do better without renaming those bones and making custom aniamtions. Im srs here

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #561 on: December 10, 2012, 05:26:09 PM »

So much hype! If I had a cookie I'd give you one!  Im srs here

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #562 on: December 10, 2012, 05:31:30 PM »

Now we need to do is shove them all into each other into a PSA. Im srs here

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #563 on: December 10, 2012, 06:03:20 PM »

*looks at Anivernage*

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #564 on: December 11, 2012, 09:34:15 AM »

oh man thats awesome, i srsly need ti replace my mario's with all the smg one's

whats that bone luigi from btw?

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #565 on: December 11, 2012, 03:40:13 PM »

oh man thats awesome, i srsly need ti replace my mario's with all the smg one's whats that bone luigi from btw?
    Bone Mario Bros are from teh Galaxy games, when you get electricuted you'll their bones flashing for split seconds, and sometimes they stay there if you die during the shock. Grin
    Almost got the pics for the CSPs done, then it's making the actual CSPs. -_-

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #566 on: December 11, 2012, 03:51:14 PM »

*looks at Anivernage*
    AWESOME 2.0!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #567 on: December 11, 2012, 03:56:34 PM »

AWESOME 2.0!
    Only if you let me help!!!
    jk about the rageface, but I would seriously like to help with aniamtions and ideas. Smiley

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #568 on: December 12, 2012, 07:53:44 AM »

Bone Mario Bros are from teh Galaxy games, when you get electricuted you'll their bones flashing for split seconds, and sometimes they stay there if you die during the shock. Grin Almost got the pics for the CSPs done, then it's making the actual CSPs. -_-
    ~.~

i love that...does the smg mario come with replacements so it'll work with SMBZ mario moveset, with cape fire etc? trolling that'll be a pain in da but

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #569 on: December 14, 2012, 03:00:02 PM »

~.~ i love that...does the smg mario come with replacements so it'll work with SMBZ mario moveset, with cape fire etc? trolling that'll be a pain in da but
    it'd wouldn't be too much work, since all I'd have to do is make duplicate polygons of the hat and body, and delete the hatless one, I wouldn't have to make a CSP for him or his bro.
    Besides it'd just be Normal Mario, Luigi Mario, Normal Luigi, and Mario Luigi that'd get a SMBZ v3 version. Grin

Pages:  1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: