Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509252 times)
SwingSet
Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #585 on: December 16, 2012, 06:19:17 PM »

Voted Ham Suit. It reminded me of Anivernage.
    Fixed xD

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #586 on: December 16, 2012, 06:24:02 PM »

Voted Hammer Suit. It reminded me of SMBZ.
    ↑This! Hammer suit was my personal favorite in SMB3.

hmm......I wonder if a hammer mario PSA could work?

EDIT: Ninja'd. And lol @ Lee Grin

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #587 on: December 16, 2012, 06:26:33 PM »

Fixed xD
    I see what you did there ...

*goes to Nintendo HQ*

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #588 on: December 16, 2012, 06:28:26 PM »

Voted Hammer Suit. It reminded me of SMBZ.
    Yah I remembered someone did a Hammer Mario vertex and had put two hammers in Mario hands, I'll include a version with one hammer and moving fingers, a version with one hammer and the fingers constantly holding the hammer, a version with two hammers and moving fingers, and then a version with two hammers but with the hands constantly holding them hammers. Sorta like how characters like Ike and Iron Man don't have finger bones in their right hands. Smiley
    I see what you did there ...

*goes to Nintendo HQ*
    Looks like someone plans on making Ham an offical Nintendo character. xD jk

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #589 on: December 16, 2012, 06:32:37 PM »

I'd personally choose two hammers with moving fingers. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #590 on: December 16, 2012, 06:36:33 PM »

I'd personally choose two hammers with moving fingers. Tongue
    Same here except with one unless it's for a SMBZ psa, but it can look weird in animations with the fingers going through the hammers, so I'm including versions with rigged fingers for any custom animations or PSAs, not sure if I'll make a third version where the hammers appear with the HairMb bone, since his helmet will always be on Mario and Luigi's heads.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #591 on: December 16, 2012, 06:54:01 PM »

I think A Hammer Mario PSA would be great.

Would it be possible for him to take out his hammers while charging SMBZ Mario's side smash? Cuz that makes perfect sense.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #592 on: December 17, 2012, 02:57:22 PM »

I think A Hammer Mario PSA would be great. Would it be possible for him to take out his hammers while charging SMBZ Mario's side smash? Cuz that makes perfect sense.
    you meanj like he starts off with no hammers, and takes them out during an attack? Wait a sec, here's a good idea, make attacks based on SMBZ, and after he jumps out of the pipe during the entry, he pulls out the two hammers, kinda like when Link pulls out his sword during his entry. Anyways it looks like Hammer Suit will be the first, I'll probably make a few types, SMB3 (NES), SMB3 (SNES/GBA), Fanmade Hamemr Suit that used in many fan-made games and is based of SM3DL's Boomerang Suit, and maybe other versions as well.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #593 on: December 17, 2012, 03:06:14 PM »

you meanj like he starts off with no hammers, and takes them out during an attack? Wait a sec, here's a good idea, make attacks based on SMBZ, and after he jumps out of the pipe during the entry, he pulls out the two hammers, kinda like when Link pulls out his sword during his entry. Anyways it looks like Hammer Suit will be the first, I'll probably make a few types, SMB3 (NES), SMB3 (SNES/GBA), Fanmade Hamemr Suit that used in many fan-made games and is based of SM3DL's Boomerang Suit, and maybe other versions as well.
    if just brawl got more filesize
    i will have inc. Cape/fire/hammer suit for SMBZ mario PSA but too bad not more filesize
    @poll wanted to vote on them alll since i needing them all
    « Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 03:07:12 PM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SpaceNinjaStridez
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #594 on: December 17, 2012, 03:07:33 PM »

Dunno if this has been addressed yet, but there are a few glitches in your new luigi hack. When i run forward, I get stuck in the run animation, and when using his up b, he immediately falls down. I used the normal, non-power up luigi texture.

-pending-

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #595 on: December 17, 2012, 03:16:56 PM »

Dunno if this has been addressed yet, but there are a few glitches in your new luigi hack. When i run forward, I get stuck in the run animation, and when using his up b, he immediately falls down. I used the normal, non-power up luigi texture.
    That doesn't happen to me, check the moveset and see if it's different than the original, because if is doesn't work on the original for yah, then I don't know what to say.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Pin Collector Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #596 on: December 17, 2012, 03:53:17 PM »

Want me to give you all of my hammer suit files?
    It was almost finished, I was actually going to request YOU to single bind some stuff...
    In fact, I think I did lol XD

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #597 on: December 17, 2012, 04:31:36 PM »

Want me to give you all of my hammer suit files? It was almost finished, I was actually going to request YOU to single bind some stuff... In fact, I think I did lol XD
    sure, I'll look at it and see what'll I'll do, like if I'll still start from scratch, or just edit yours.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Pin Collector Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #598 on: December 17, 2012, 04:35:20 PM »

What you'd need to do "from my memory"
    delete all of the extra bonesets, the single bind the shell and helmet to where they are with helmet on headn (or hatN) and shell on hipN or something.

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #599 on: December 17, 2012, 05:30:30 PM »

What you'd need to do "from my memory" delete all of the extra bonesets, the single bind the shell and helmet to where they are with helmet on headn (or hatN) and shell on hipN or something.
    Okay, send the suit to me. Cheesy

Pages:  1 ... 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: