Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509410 times)
Syeo
Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #615 on: January 03, 2013, 04:00:16 AM »

Is there still the possibility you're releasing a non-shader Galaxy Bowser somewhen? I like the shaders, but I noticed that the game often gets frame drops when I use him and that's a bit annoying. Especially while playing with friends. :/

SM64 Mario looks nice, but no other Mario can replace SSB Mario. Cheesy

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #616 on: January 03, 2013, 04:01:32 PM »

Is there still the possibility you're releasing a non-shader Galaxy Bowser somewhen? I like the shaders, but I noticed that the game often gets frame drops when I use him and that's a bit annoying. Especially while playing with friends. :/ SM64 Mario looks amazing when are you going to release him??? AWESOME 2.0!
    Fixed. Grin Anyways I don't want to make another version because of how much work it was, but I do know that he can cause some lag in-game, I am planning on updating him with his Galaxy SpecMaps since I saw that the WIP Battle Toads have them, and it sounds like SpecMaps are the next thing for imports, like how Eye Movement/Expressions used to be rare. When I get to updating Bowser I'll make sure to include a version without a shine..though the SpecMaps might still cause lag, I'm going to have to mess with how big the textures need to be to lag the game with multiple people.
    Also to answer "your" question about SM64 Mario, the Machinima Version is actually done but I don't know if I should include a lot one-slot FitMarioMotionEct.pacs for different PSAs, or just release him with the original moveset, and the Buff/Fixed one since it has the SM64 Star taunt. lol

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #617 on: January 04, 2013, 11:52:18 AM »

dat frogsuit is kawaii as hell

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #618 on: January 05, 2013, 12:20:37 AM »

Coming soon in a few YouTube videos....

Luigi Mario is Back!!!

Faced against the man who used to be his most trusted ally, Luigi must stop him before using an Intergalatic Space Weapon, codename GoldenMushroom, from taking over the world. He'll face many dangers, new faces, and use many guns like the infamous PP7, the fast KF7 Soviet, the powerful AR33, his own Watch, the useful DD44, and more!!!
    Anways, yes those are the PP7 (Silenced) and Watch models from GoldenEye 007, since it is kinda hard to see in that pic, here you go.

The watch isn't completely accurate due to the way the textures were, and a few other things. Also the man Luigi must face is not his brother Mario...or is he???? You'll just have to wait for me to make some vids when I get the chance to find out which Mario characters replace which GoldenEye characters?
    Will Peach replace M, Natalya, or Onatopp? Or will Daisy or Rosalina play the character you expect to be played by Peach? I see what you did there ... Will Mishkin be played by Toad, Waluigi, or even Bowser? Im srs here I will say that Luigi will replace Bond, and Wario will replace Valentin, because really, Wario and Valentin are both greedy, fatasses, they can replace each other perfectly. not impressed

Post Merge: January 05, 2013, 11:21:31 AM
    So I have been late on showing Previews of Hammer Mario, but that was because I was having problems getting the shine to work like it does on the SMBZ v3 hammer, so I got rid of the shine, and now Hammer Mario is complete besides his CSPs, then I'll do Hammer Luigi...won't promise if I'll finish him today.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 11:21:31 AM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #619 on: January 05, 2013, 04:41:34 PM »

Happy Face

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #620 on: January 05, 2013, 07:01:44 PM »

Happy Face
    At which part? Hammer Mario? Or the other badass plumber? AWESOME 2.0!

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #621 on: January 05, 2013, 07:05:06 PM »

That froggy Mario inspires me to make a Mario with Suwako's hat and clothes textures...

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #622 on: January 07, 2013, 11:20:04 AM »

dat 00Mari0 pic is full of win, that watch texture is really good seeing as it wont be noticed to much in game

lovin' the hammer mario, though it seems the black overalls could use a bit of work

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #623 on: January 07, 2013, 12:28:10 PM »

dat 00Mari0 pic is full of win, that watch texture is really good seeing as it wont be noticed to much in game lovin' the hammer mario, though it seems the black overalls could use a bit of work
    lol it's Luigi, you might have to double check which mustache he has, and thanks I'm going to add bones to both the Watch and PP7 (Silenced) so the hands move, the screen turns on like in GE64, and so the gun will actually look like it's shooting, since I plan on recreating the Dam level as a vid, complete with soldiers being Mario, but with Goomba and Koopa heads. xD Also going to give Mario a Scouter for my ITS-A OVER 9000!!! But keep it low-res by taking SMS Mario's Sunglasses, editing the texture, and cutting it in half. Grin
    I haven't decided if I'll import teh Dam level from GE64 into Brawl, or import my Dam level from SM64 2 BR, which was recreated completely from scratch. AWESOME 2.0! I'm also recreating the Facility from scratch in Google Sketchup to be used in SM64 2 BR. Happy Face Too bad the way collision works in SM64, the game won't let me make a ceiling low enough for Mario/Luigi to have to crawl underneath, since that's what Bond does in GoldenEye, but I think Mario standing up strait in the Air Ventilation System is good enough. I guess technically I could post a pic, but it isn't really related to hacking Brawl. :/ I would actually like to post a bunch of pics of the hack, but like I said, its for SM64, not Brawl. Sad

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #624 on: January 07, 2013, 02:36:07 PM »

At which part? Hammer Mario? Or the other badass plumber? AWESOME 2.0!
    Both! Grin

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #625 on: January 07, 2013, 02:49:14 PM »

Both! Grin
    YAY!
    So the progress on Hammer Luigi is that I got his clothes recolors, and that the Hammer Suit is ready to be vertexed and rescaled to fit Luigi..yah, not much has been done with Hammer Luigi. lol

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #626 on: January 08, 2013, 07:52:15 AM »

dat 00Luigi pic is full of win, that watch texture is really good seeing as it wont be noticed to much in game lovin' the hammer mario, though it seems the black overalls could use a bit of work
    FIXED^ .-.
    n00b me shoulda checked dat mustache

anyway...the way you plan on making the scouter is an excelent idea, me being a dbz fan thinks thats awesome that your doing over 9000....

keep up the good work "Wherever Vyse goes, cool follows."

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #627 on: January 09, 2013, 04:51:58 PM »

Mario, what does the scouter say about StupidMarioFan1's Awesomeness Level?

ITS-A OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!
    *Disclaimer Not the way that the scene in Super Mario 64 Parodies: ITS-A OVER 9000!!!! (Koopa Ball Z) will be handled*
    Anyways, I think I'll edit the knees and shoes to be more like actual sayian shoes. Yes that scouter was made by me, all of the squares and transparent textures. AWESOME 2.0! I even made Mario here a little bit more buff. lol Luigi will only have a speedo and shoes, just like Nappa, and will also be a bit more buff. xD I will actually be in the vid as well, but just as my color code for SM64 and as my Mario (Super Mario 64 Machinima Version), which I have not released yet. You guys want this don't yah? Im srs here

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #628 on: January 09, 2013, 05:38:36 PM »

that post is full of win

love it good job

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Pin Collector Dedicated Hacker Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #629 on: January 09, 2013, 07:50:34 PM »