Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 511549 times)
Battleon469
Extreme Kitten

The Power.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #675 on: January 31, 2013, 10:43:51 AM »

Oh **** I forgot about L is real manchima...

[/url]

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #676 on: January 31, 2013, 08:07:18 PM »

Figured that since I don't feel like UVMapping at the momment, I'd go ahead and start on this bro to get the Suit released. Let's see how much I get done in next hour or two. I see what you did there ...

Since it's just vertexing the hands, I should be able to release them tomorrow, if anything the Hammer Mario Bros will be released by Sunday at the latest, although please don't hold me against my word if I don't get them released, if I don't, most likely due to reasons that I wouldn't be able to control. Im srs here

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #677 on: February 01, 2013, 07:53:04 AM »

hammer bro's look amazing, aw3s0m3 j0b

though the overals are to fuzzy imo

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #678 on: February 01, 2013, 09:59:28 PM »

hammer bro's look amazing, aw3s0m3 j0b though the overals are to fuzzy imo

What exactly do you mean by that?
    So CSPs and Battle Portraits left like always, then release of this famous suit that should've appeared in NSMBU, or really NSMB2 since that one was a bit more of a throwback to SMB3, whereas NSMBU is a throwback to SMW.

So yah for those who don't understand the pic, it's showing how those Hammer Luigi's have their hands in fists, atleast the three holding hammers. Awesome Face
    So yah I'll be making dem CSPs in the morning, then release, then help Nano with his Dry Bowser import, and hopefully do an excellent job at making a Brawl Style retexture. AWESOME 2.0!

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Battleon469
    Extreme Kitten

The Power.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #679 on: February 02, 2013, 02:51:43 AM »

Will this work with SMBZ mario? Because I LOVE hammer bros mario I can remember asking mariodk to put in his SMBZ mario PSA when I was a newbie lol.

[/url]

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #680 on: February 02, 2013, 09:52:35 AM »

Will this work with SMBZ mario? Because I LOVE hammer bros mario I can remember asking mariodk to put in his SMBZ mario PSA when I was a newbie lol.
    I guess I could make it for SMBZ v3, though it'd feel a little out of place with dem hammers. :\

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #681 on: February 02, 2013, 10:00:09 AM »

for SMBZ mario v4 you can hide/show the hammers by model changers
    so this powerup model can work with hammers in both hands and possible still look good

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #682 on: February 02, 2013, 12:52:24 PM »

for SMBZ mario v4 you can hide/show the hammers by model changers so this powerup model can work with hammers in both hands and possible still look good
    I'll probably make a version of the bros to go with v4 when you're done. Grin
    Also speaking of done, the Bros are released!!

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #683 on: February 04, 2013, 04:26:44 PM »

Your powerups inspired me to make this

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #684 on: February 04, 2013, 04:34:36 PM »

hahahaha did Peach make him where that dresss, or was it out of his own freewill? xD

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #685 on: February 04, 2013, 04:37:52 PM »

hahahaha did Peach make him where that dresss, or was it out of his own freewill? xD
    he made a contract with kyubey and became a magical girl~

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #686 on: February 07, 2013, 06:31:09 PM »

Hmm...this texture look good to you guys on Frog Mario? Shocked

If yes, then I picked the right texture off Google. Cool
    Okay, since Mewtwo2000 did pretty much wht I planned on doing with the SM64 Bowser Battle levels, I'm still going to make mine, the difference, SM64 Mario and SM64 Bowser will fight each other, and the stages will be complete with bombs exploding, Bowser Key, Bowser's text messages, shockwaves that will electricute the players if touched by it, accuratly timed level changes (like the 2nd Stage tilting and 3rd Level platforms falling), and sound effects timed in the music. Will also make all three in one, with the Star Fade out/Fade in, and accuratly timed music and sound effects for transiting between fights. Will go in an infinate loop. Will also make Bowser and Mario hazards so if a player can actually be hit by Bowser or Mario as the two run around. Yah that'll be a lot of work....no planned release date for any of the stages now that I've added more things to put in them. Also they shouldn't lag the game because of how low res the models are...but then again, the texture quality might add up, so I might need to sacrifice texture quality to reduce chances of lag. Im srs here
    So yah add that to the long list of planned hacks....plus all that SM64 importing is making my urge to hack SM64 grow again...will work on SM64 2 after finishing Frog Mario, so yah Frog Luigi will be worked on at some other point. I see what you did there ...

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #687 on: February 07, 2013, 07:26:22 PM »

Too scaley. Make him look smoother.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #688 on: February 07, 2013, 09:06:58 PM »

Yep so Frog Mario is pretty much done. Happy Face

Updated that texture, won't be as bright in the final version.

Domit should've checked to make sure the metals for the Hammer suit worked, guess you guys can guess who'll be updated at some point. Im srs here

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #689 on: February 07, 2013, 09:29:29 PM »

I love it Im srs here

Pages:  1 ... 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: