StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Figured that since I don't feel like UVMapping at the momment, I'd go ahead and start on this bro to get the Suit released. Let's see how much I get done in next hour or two. :>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

hammer bro's look amazing, aw3s0m3 j0b

though the overals are to fuzzy imo
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ- on February 01, 2013, 02:53:04 PMhammer bro's look amazing, aw3s0m3 j0b though the overals are to fuzzy imo
What exactly do you mean by that?
So CSPs and Battle Portraits left like always, then release of this famous suit that should've appeared in NSMBU, or really NSMB2 since that one was a bit more of a throwback to SMB3, whereas NSMBU is a throwback to SMW.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So yah for those who don't understand the pic, it's showing how those Hammer Luigi's have their hands in fists, atleast the three holding hammers. :af:
So yah I'll be making dem CSPs in the morning, then release, then help Nano with his Dry Bowser import, and hopefully do an excellent job at making a Brawl Style retexture. :af2:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Will this work with SMBZ mario? Because I LOVE hammer bros mario I can remember asking mariodk to put in his SMBZ mario PSA when I was a newbie lol.
[/url]

Quote from: battleon469 on February 02, 2013, 09:51:43 AMWill this work with SMBZ mario? Because I LOVE hammer bros mario I can remember asking mariodk to put in his SMBZ mario PSA when I was a newbie lol.
I guess I could make it for SMBZ v3, though it'd feel a little out of place with dem hammers. :\
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

for SMBZ mario v4 you can hide/show the hammers by model changers
so this powerup model can work with hammers in both hands and possible still look good
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 02, 2013, 05:00:09 PMfor SMBZ mario v4 you can hide/show the hammers by model changers so this powerup model can work with hammers in both hands and possible still look good
I'll probably make a version of the bros to go with v4 when you're done. ;D
Also speaking of done, the Bros are released!!
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Your powerups inspired me to make this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hahahaha did Peach make him where that dresss, or was it out of his own freewill? xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 04, 2013, 11:34:36 PM
hahahaha did Peach make him where that dresss, or was it out of his own freewill? xD
he made a contract with kyubey and became a magical girl~

Hmm...this texture look good to you guys on Frog Mario? :o
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If yes, then I picked the right texture off Google. 8)
Okay, since Mewtwo2000 did pretty much wht I planned on doing with the SM64 Bowser Battle levels, I'm still going to make mine, the difference, SM64 Mario and SM64 Bowser will fight each other, and the stages will be complete with bombs exploding, Bowser Key, Bowser's text messages, shockwaves that will electricute the players if touched by it, accuratly timed level changes (like the 2nd Stage tilting and 3rd Level platforms falling), and sound effects timed in the music. Will also make all three in one, with the Star Fade out/Fade in, and accuratly timed music and sound effects for transiting between fights. Will go in an infinate loop. Will also make Bowser and Mario hazards so if a player can actually be hit by Bowser or Mario as the two run around. Yah that'll be a lot of work....no planned release date for any of the stages now that I've added more things to put in them. Also they shouldn't lag the game because of how low res the models are...but then again, the texture quality might add up, so I might need to sacrifice texture quality to reduce chances of lag. :srs:
So yah add that to the long list of planned hacks....plus all that SM64 importing is making my urge to hack SM64 grow again...will work on SM64 2 after finishing Frog Mario, so yah Frog Luigi will be worked on at some other point. :>.>:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Yep so Frog Mario is pretty much done. :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.