StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bee Mario is the bee's knees.
Just saiyan.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Flygon on February 17, 2013, 07:23:56 PM
Ice Mario is the coolest...

Just saiyan :P
Well I already did Ice Mario, but I guess I could update it to fix some shading, and maybe get him slightly transparent...plus the way I did Ice Mario didn't work on Luigi...
Quote from: Segtendo on February 17, 2013, 07:29:51 PM
Bee Mario is the bee's knees.
Just saiyan.
Quote from: Segtendo on February 17, 2013, 07:29:51 PM
Bee Mario is the bee's knees.
Just saiyan.
lol I know that there are already vertexes of Bee and Cloud Mario, but for 1 the Cloud Mario/Luigi vertexes didn't have the whole boot showing; *Warning Huge Pic in the Spoilers*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

2. Bee Mario/Luigi's butt is bigger in the suit, and the wings aren't in the vertex. :P
Also I thought of another extra for Mario (Super Mario 64 Machinima) Slender Mario. :af2: ALso Mario will be redone for the third time because now that I know how to remap textures, I'll be able to get the Eyes, Sideburns, Logo, and Mustache textures to look normal again. I previously had to take away some pixals, and move the vertices around to make those textures not repeat and look weird.
Quote from: joking on February 17, 2013, 07:42:56 PM
STOP!

[spoiler]
HAMMER SUIT!

this post is not all high case...
Is this about some versions having messed up metals? I'll update that after I make the second DEMO of SM64 2 BR :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

O_O
how did you interpret that out of my post?

i was just trying to make another mario suit pun :oshi:

Quote from: joking on February 17, 2013, 07:51:13 PM
O_O
how did you interpret that out of my post?

i was just trying to make another mario suit pun :oshi:
Well I remembered seeing the metals looked messed up on the Hammer suit with hammers, so I figured with the STOP that maybe that's what you meant. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Hey SMF. That updated version of the Dark Bowser battle. It works fine. No texture errors.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 18, 2013, 10:43:12 PMHey SMF. That updated version of the Dark Bowser battle. It works fine. No texture errors.
Okay I'll update the download
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

So....it isn't any of the PowerUps, BUT it is still something I've wanted to do for a while.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

As you can clearly see, this is very early in the making, and I am hoping to find a way to rip the models from Luigi's Mansion, like Mario, King Boo, maybe even Bowser, ect, because I got this off the Model's Resource, along with the Poltergust 3000, Prof Egad, Toad, and GameBoy Horror models, and the tool that suposably should extract from the game's files doesn't do $h!t for me, I'm having to look all over google. :P
Anyways I hope that I am not the only one who's gonna want this hack. :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

glad to see youre back, this luigi seems interesting, ive always wanted luigi from luigi's mansion to be my luigi's default, now I know why did I have a strange feeling towars the luigi's mansion already on the vault
theres nothing better than making a better version of a hack right? I love that feeling


So progress on Luigi, I have not decided how I want the download to be. :P I have four versions here of Luigi without any gear, then there'll be another set witht eh GameBoy Horror, another set with teh Poltergust 3000, and another set with the GameBoy Horror & Poltergust 3000, yah 16 different models, not sure if I even want to bother giving recolors, but I know that I'm including Insane Slug/Ty Anderson's HD textures, so that'll be atleast 32 different versions to choose from. :patrick:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Anyone else interested? :srs: Did I lose anybody's interest because that happens a lot with my hacks for some reason. :notimp:
Got a lot of school work so don't expect too much to get done this week. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I am very interested in this Luigi's Mansion hack.  Will it be a full PSA?  Because I've been dying to try out Luigi with the Poltergust 3000.  Does he have the voice from Luigi's Mansion?  I so want to hear him scream, "MARIO!!!"

And if you're planning to rip models, are you going to rip Portrait ghost models as well?  Because I'd like to see some trophies out of them.


Quote from: TravixMan on April 06, 2013, 07:02:55 PM
I am very interested in this Luigi's Mansion hack.  Will it be a full PSA?  Because I've been dying to try out Luigi with the Poltergust 3000.  Does he have the voice from Luigi's Mansion?  I so want to hear him scream, "MARIO!!!"

And if you're planning to rip models, are you going to rip Portrait ghost models as well?  Because I'd like to see some trophies out of them.
Hm...that's not a bad idea making the Portrait ghosts as Trophies. :D
So far, no it isn't a PSA, I do plan on making Luigi using the Poltergust, weither or not it'll be a full PSA, I don't know. He doesn't have any of the sounds from LM though. Sorry :/
@all
I have been busy working on importing Facility for SM64 2 BR, and also been playing GoldenEye: Source and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, which is really fun by the way. :D
But here is Toad from Luigi's Mansion
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Here's the link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31710&Moderated=All
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.