Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509351 times)
Polar✪
Advanced Kitten

Smash 3C Quote!

View Profile Awards
« Reply #915 on: September 18, 2014, 07:37:52 PM »

That Young Link looks good so far! Is he to have expressions and a metal? Plus if you can, can you make a brawl styled version of Young Link like how KTH did Adult Link?

Plus, loving them Marios!

Hai, I'm a casual gamer and I wanna make some good imports, lol

StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #916 on: September 18, 2014, 07:55:42 PM »

That Young Link looks good so far! Is he to have expressions and a metal? Plus if you can, can you make a brawl styled version of Young Link like how KTH did Adult Link?

Plus, loving them Marios!
    I guess I could ask KTH if he'd be willing to make a Young Link version, but I'm not going to do it because I'm not that experienced with editing models....yet?
    Anyways he has expressions at the moment, I'll give him metals later, and he has quite a lot of alternate versions...

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ManikDX
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #917 on: September 21, 2014, 07:43:11 AM »

Dude, your imports are freaking amazing. My question is how do you make animated face textures?

Damonj17
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #918 on: September 24, 2014, 06:26:33 PM »

Just a thought: Couldn't you recolor the bean mario and add the ears back to make Mario JR from Mario Universe?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #919 on: September 25, 2014, 08:47:19 PM »

Just a thought: Couldn't you recolor the bean mario and add the ears back to make Mario JR from Mario Universe?

Well then he wouldn't have a nose. lol
    Anyways here's a little something.

Both have recolors.
    Also this should be exciting.

http://imgur.com/NGH3Wuq.png (for a bigger image)
    What this means is that I'm this close to releasing the Bros. I'll (hopefully) release them tomorrow, and by tomorrow I mean in my timezone.
    Unrelated note, the fastest and easiest way to tell that someone does a lot of things on their computer is to look at their taskbar.
    I have a second row full of icons. ADHD FTW. Im srs here

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Damonj17
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #920 on: September 26, 2014, 06:58:19 PM »

So does this mean that this won't need a motionect and such?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #921 on: September 26, 2014, 07:10:41 PM »

So does this mean that this won't need a motionect and such?
    He will, but if you don't use it, you don't get the multiple hands error like before.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #922 on: October 10, 2014, 12:23:06 AM »

Did you ever manage to get TwinRova?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #923 on: October 10, 2014, 03:05:19 PM »

Did you ever manage to get TwinRova?
    No. Sad

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #924 on: October 10, 2014, 03:08:40 PM »

The N64 Mr. L cracks me up for some reason. XD

I wonder what's next up your sleeve...

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #925 on: October 10, 2014, 03:54:58 PM »

Crown is rigged to be slightly effected by the HairN bone, so it'll move a little when breathing fire and whenever Bowser's hair would move.
    Nose is longer and wider, spikes are shorter, removed (technically remapped) the neck and shoulder collars, and changed the nose texture completely & remapped it.
    This is an alt for my update for SM64 Bowser. Wink

He isn't effected by stage lighting just like the Mario Bros, and while some parts look a bit too disconnected, for the most part it's a great rig.
    This time instead of eye movement, I'm doing the multiple eye texture method to get his eyes moving, the eyelids though are still the default Bowser ones so if the included motion files aren't used, he still blinks.
    Also have Dark Bowser. Smiley

ManikDX
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #926 on: October 13, 2014, 08:28:00 PM »

So, can anyone tell me how complex it is to import models into brawl? I really want to try and get some more oot3d models.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #927 on: October 13, 2014, 09:08:27 PM »

So, can anyone tell me how complex it is to import models into brawl? I really want to try and get some more oot3d models.

Depends on how much effort you put into it, the quality of the model, and who it's over. Some characters are harder to import over others, like Bowser and his weird animations that make him hunch over so he can lick the floor. Tongue
    This tutorial will give you the basic rundown of model importing. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41996.0
    Though I recommend using BB v0.68d if the model is not too high poly because sometimes the model has lighting or texture problems with v0.71, even if I replace the materials and shaders correctly. Tongue

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #928 on: October 13, 2014, 09:09:20 PM »

SM64 King Koopa. LOL. Looking good.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #929 on: October 14, 2014, 10:15:48 AM »