StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

That Young Link looks good so far! Is he to have expressions and a metal? Plus if you can, can you make a brawl styled version of Young Link like how KTH did Adult Link?

Plus, loving them Marios!
Hai, I'm a casual gamer and I wanna make some good imports, lol


Quote from: PaperAI on September 19, 2014, 01:37:52 AM
That Young Link looks good so far! Is he to have expressions and a metal? Plus if you can, can you make a brawl styled version of Young Link like how KTH did Adult Link?

Plus, loving them Marios!
I guess I could ask KTH if he'd be willing to make a Young Link version, but I'm not going to do it because I'm not that experienced with editing models....yet?
Anyways he has expressions at the moment, I'll give him metals later, and he has quite a lot of alternate versions...
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Dude, your imports are freaking amazing. My question is how do you make animated face textures?

Just a thought: Couldn't you recolor the bean mario and add the ears back to make Mario JR from Mario Universe?

Quote from: Damonj17 on September 25, 2014, 12:26:33 AM
Just a thought: Couldn't you recolor the bean mario and add the ears back to make Mario JR from Mario Universe?
Well then he wouldn't have a nose. lol
Anyways here's a little something.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Damonj17 on September 27, 2014, 12:58:19 AM
So does this mean that this won't need a motionect and such?
He will, but if you don't use it, you don't get the multiple hands error like before.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: the_randomizer on October 10, 2014, 06:23:06 AM
Did you ever manage to get TwinRova?
No. :(
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

The N64 Mr. L cracks me up for some reason. XD

I wonder what's next up your sleeve...



Crown is rigged to be slightly effected by the HairN bone, so it'll move a little when breathing fire and whenever Bowser's hair would move.
Nose is longer and wider, spikes are shorter, removed (technically remapped) the neck and shoulder collars, and changed the nose texture completely & remapped it.
This is an alt for my update for SM64 Bowser. ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

So, can anyone tell me how complex it is to import models into brawl? I really want to try and get some more oot3d models.

Quote from: ManikDX on October 14, 2014, 02:28:00 AM
So, can anyone tell me how complex it is to import models into brawl? I really want to try and get some more oot3d models.
Depends on how much effort you put into it, the quality of the model, and who it's over. Some characters are harder to import over others, like Bowser and his weird animations that make him hunch over so he can lick the floor. :P
This tutorial will give you the basic rundown of model importing. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41996.0
Though I recommend using BB v0.68d if the model is not too high poly because sometimes the model has lighting or texture problems with v0.71, even if I replace the materials and shaders correctly. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.