Omni's Thread: Blaziken RELEASED ON THE VAULT

Started by Omniscient X, April 11, 2012, 06:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hasirama would be epic but i dont see how it could be done O_o
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Superman is easy for me now since I figured out how to make beam attacks with infinite range so heat vision would be a breeze, so I think he's completely do able and there's already a model import for him.

Hashirama is one I've wanted to do for a long time, I have so many wood-release effects I was planning on using for Madara back in the day and Hashirama would be epic to apply them to.

but for those who havne't played Darksiders or Darksiders 2 Death is such a versatile character and I'd be giving him an alterante form so long as jokekid could rig it up for me.

I Suggest a axem rager psa over ness because there are 4 axem rangers imported over ness and i like to see a psa for them

September 27, 2012, 12:07:08 AM #153 Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 12:41:27 AM by KingJigglypuff
Due to the poll being ineffective, as there was a tie, I chose to do War (from Darksiders) over Ike!  I've been collaborating with jokekid on getting a Chaos Form model rigged and hopefully he'll complete that soon.  So I'll be giving War the ability to shapeshift in and out of his Chaos Form.

I'm forming a moveset at the moment and I've started on some animations and PSA work just for experimentation, this project will have a lot more PSA work than Zeus ever did and hopefully it'll be just as appealing both visually and aesthetically as a character!

if u plan on doing superman u can model port him onto rob and have n b heat vision done and possibly an up b

the Zeus PSA should be coming out today, I'm excited for it.

September 30, 2012, 08:11:09 PM #156 Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 10:53:23 AM by KingJigglypuff
Sorry everyone haven't been able to access my computer the last couple days but I'm gonna polish off the Zeus stuff and pack it up and give you guys v 0.9 if everyone is ok with that.  Problems with Down-B kept it from being included in the initial release but when I finish it I'll release Version 1.  For now keep checking for updates I'll get everything uploaded today and throw it on the Vault!

Note: I didn't have the time or knowledge to rig the Blade of Olympus yet :( so it won't be in version 0.9

September 30, 2012, 10:02:21 PM #157 Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 12:41:10 AM by KingJigglypuff
i would avoid superman. i think he's the second most broken super hero concept ever thought up of. besides the Flash... [censored] Flash.

anyway, i can't wait for Zues. he sounds like a sexy PSA
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

October 01, 2012, 02:45:13 AM #158 Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 12:40:54 AM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 30, 2012, 10:02:21 PM
i would avoid superman. i think he's the second most broken super hero concept ever thought up of. besides the Flash... [censored] Flash.

anyway, i can't wait for Zues. he sounds like a sexy PSA
Not doing Superman, my next project is War from Darksiders I've already started on it and I'm ripping the Chaos Form model tonight and sending it to jokekid for rigging and importing.

*Bump*

Here's what I've been spending time at today, T-Posing War's Chaos Form to send to jokekid for rigging, here's the current model with red overlay:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This had to be ripped raw from the game via 3D Ripper DX and it was a pain but it'll be worth it in the long run  :happy:

Post your suggestions for War's moveset!

PS: The reason for the problems uploading was because the compile of Zeus version 0.9 was corrupted (? this is what it kept telling me when I went to open the files idk what happened) so I'm going to try to salvage some files and see what I can do there, I don't want to redo all that work between v0.8 and v0.9 :(


Check the OP Zeus released (Inside of "Mount Olympus")!

October 14, 2012, 09:20:03 PM #159 Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 12:38:27 AM by KingJigglypuff
Got the Chaos Form successfully rigged and imported into Brawl  :happy: works perfectly except it hasn't been UV Mapped for textures and such  :'( so I'm wondering if anyone can do that for me?

Forgot to upload a screenshot of the texture/model I adapted to fit Zeus:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here's Chaos Form In-Game:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


War is making substantial progress I'll upload some moveset photos and the entire planned moveset today as well.

And just like with Zeus I'm in need of some beta testers so feel free to PM me if you'd like to to test the newest beta of the current moveset!

October 25, 2012, 07:03:28 AM #160 Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 10:53:39 AM by KingJigglypuff
I've been slowly making progress with War as of now the Chaos Form article is now hexed, and it took me awhile since I had no idea how to do floating points for articles  :-\ but I got it done and RussMarrs got me a perfect rig for Chaos Form, so big thanks to him, but I still need someone to help me apply the textures I believe it currently needs UV Mapping.

Anyway I've done most of the animations now I'm just PSAing the rest of the moveset and I've found some suitable graphics for the "Chaos Energy" check them out:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If anyone knows how to add another article it would be awesome to include Ruin in War's regular moveset instead of restricting him to the Final Smash...


you can add model changers not articles
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on October 25, 2012, 10:34:16 PM
you can add model changers not articles
Yeah and make a custom boneset and you'll have extra space and the free article ;D

Btw looks really cool so far Omniscient :af:
Directly to my Sd ;D

October 25, 2012, 11:41:46 PM #164 Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 10:54:04 AM by KingJigglypuff
Thanks for the interest guys lol and Carnage I know that but I like my transformation technique so far its pretty flawless and seems to work well, jokekid is going to see what he can do about getting the Chaos Form textured and if anyone else wants to give it a shot I'd be happy to send them the files!

I'm planning on doing the Up-Smash, Down-Smash and Neutral Special today and I'll have some screenshots up tonight, hopefully I can get everything working with those so I can check them off my list!  Most of the aerials are done as well, I just need to revise the Down-Aerial Meteor Strike and make a landing animation for it and a subaction with the appropriate effects and hitboxes.

I'll see you all later with some screenshots  :happy:

Here's the latest updates!!

Obliterate:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Tremor Smash:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Didn't get to the Neutral Special: Blade Geyser today   :-\ but I'll hopefully get some more moves done over the weekend  :srs: