Omni's Thread: Blaziken RELEASED ON THE VAULT

Started by Omniscient X, April 11, 2012, 06:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: metatrongrhm on September 05, 2012, 03:14:06 AM
-Projection(Idk if this's possible... Are articles 'perfected'?)
-NA
-NA
-Leaves an intangible copy of Zeus wherever this move is used
The real Zeus is invisible and able to attack/be attacked
-The little tag thing above Zeus with his freaking name(possible to edit out of PSA full stop... but no-one ever seems to do so)

Unfortunately, the only workable article slot is currently occupied by the tornado, which I deem far more necessary than a carbon copy of Zeus lol although I really wanted to be able to incorporate Projection I just never found a way.

I may settle for an attack where Zeus shoots a smaller tornado out of his hands, pushing the enemy back

However I'm still very open to suggestions and would love to hear what you guys have to say!!
-Omni

PS: Just found out one of the PSA files corrupted just spent quiet sometime rebuilding the PSA on some aerials :/ not fun

you cant make articles do other stuff they dont do normaly yet
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No but even with the sword's usual parameters I could still achieve the effect of Projection its just that I'm already using the article
-Omni

Quote from: Omniscient X on September 05, 2012, 08:01:37 AM
No but even with the sword's usual parameters I could still achieve the effect of Projection its just that I'm already using the article
-Omni
the ganon sword is preety much an extgfx if you wanna call it that since its only for show and does nothing else the only thing is you can make it have a gfx on its own bones like the shadow tip other than that is a standard ext gfx model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 05, 2012, 01:20:59 PM
the ganon sword is preety much an extgfx if you wanna call it that since its only for show and does nothing else the only thing is you can make it have a gfx on its own bones like the shadow tip other than that is a standard ext gfx model
Actually this in incorrect, articles have many advantages over External GFX.  One being that you can edit them to place hitboxes and GFX upon the bones of the article, second that it doesn't reside in the PSA file which means you can use insanely large models and textures and not cause freezing due to size constraints.  Possibly the best thing about an article is being able to give it multiple animations and be able to call them up and change the animation the article is currently performing.

Working on compiling a new beta to send out to the established beta testers will include:
-All tilts
-All Aerials
-All Smashes
-Neutral Special
-Revised Up Special (still with no damage constraints, for the purpose of testing ;) )

Should have a new beta up fairly soon!
-Omni

Quote from: Omniscient X on September 05, 2012, 11:45:27 PM
Actually this in incorrect, articles have many advantages over External GFX.  One being that you can edit them to place hitboxes and GFX upon the bones of the article, second that it doesn't reside in the PSA file which means you can use insanely large models and textures and not cause freezing due to size constraints.  Possibly the best thing about an article is being able to give it multiple animations and be able to call them up and change the animation the article is currently performing.

Working on compiling a new beta to send out to the established beta testers will include:
-All tilts
-All Aerials
-All Smashes
-Neutral Special
-Revised Up Special (still with no damage constraints, for the purpose of testing ;) )

Should have a new beta up fairly soon!
-Omni
well that article its on the fitmotion so increasing the model will make the fitmotion hurt and from what i know ganon has a preety good psa filesize but a very limited fitmotionsize so that could be a disavantage to some chars
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tornado=200 kb you throw that in one of the GFX slots in Ganon's PSA it freezes the game, throw it in the fitmotion? its fine.  I do not know a single character that's decent for PSAing who has more size available in the FitCharacter.pac file, most characters have large amounts of space in the fitmotion
-Omni


Before I do release a beta I suppose I should tack on some kind of restraint for the D-Smash (the rock throw attack): Wrath of Atlas.  I was thinking just a simple variable that would be reset when Zeus jumps or something, but im not sure...any suggestions?  I would also like an example of how to code the suggestion as well
-Omni

maybe after he takes a certain amount of damage(which would fit with the 'wrath' part of the name)
idk about coding.

September 07, 2012, 12:02:24 AM #115 Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 08:01:46 AM by Omniscient X
I'm making it so that you can't use it again until after you've jumped, this should eliminate or at least minimize Zeus's ability to camp on the ground (Despite the fact that he is far more effective in the air).
-Omni

Post Merge: September 07, 2012, 08:01:46 AM

UPDATE Just added Zeu's current moveset and previews to the OP


Awesome :happy: cant wait to try him out...but 2 things you put a pic 2 times and you forgot add this in your OP ;D
Quote from: Omniscient X on August 27, 2012, 11:56:58 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

-Omni


September 08, 2012, 08:37:37 AM #118 Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 10:58:18 PM by Omniscient X
Lol that's because that move got a makeover ;) it's got that lightning ball gfx around his hands now and shoots a true barrage of lightning bolts rather than jsut one per hand!!  I will update with more screenshots tmrw!
-Omni


Post Merge: September 09, 2012, 10:58:18 PM

UPDATE  Beta Testers prepare!!  I will be PM'ing all signed up beta testers the newest beta which includes everything and all attacks are done and PSA'd except for the Down Special and Final Smash!  Note I will release another version to the public with everything except the Final Smash and I will rerelease it when the FS is done!
-Omni

My Wii needs repair so I can't beta test for you :notimp:

Hoping to see a video soon tho!