Omni's Thread: Blaziken RELEASED ON THE VAULT

Started by Omniscient X, April 11, 2012, 06:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

@Tabuu I may make it simply an extremely long hiatus, but chances are I don't return.

@Zutox yeah I may edit the model a little or completely switch models to another beast but I'll see what I can do.

I did see this when I was googling for Anubis Monsters guess its from yugioh but it looks to be a fitting jackal like monster.
-Omni

The second one looks better IMO
sad to see you and your skills and GFX thread go, but sometimes you just don't have time to give to hobbies.
I'll take a guess as to why your retiring:
College?
If not no idea as you don't have your age listed :P

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Nah already in college, I just have alot on my plate and not enough time to keep up this hobby, I'm going to update this post with a screenshot for an alternate beast form and then use whichever one wins the poll.
-Omni

PLACEHOLDER FOR UPDATE

Image hosted by tripod? O..o that is your Anubis monster? XD
You Never Know!

September 16, 2013, 03:22:03 PM #349 Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 03:28:56 PM by the_randomizer
Crap! And I was gonna send him the completed version of Anubis. Please log on today, Omniscient X!   Anyone have his email address? I need to tell him this right away, that his Anubis is completed as he was supposed to get back to me.


He was supposed to get the link to Anubis no later than Sunday, and due to unforeseen circumstances, I couldn't get it to him till last night, but it seems he is no longer going to be on the Vault and therefore, I have failed big time.


Again, if anyone knows his email, please tell me via PM.

Are Anubis and Zeus going to make it to V1, and are your 3 characters all going to have custom character models made for them? The movesets look really awesome! But I can't let them into my game without some proper character models (not retextures of Ganon)...

Hey guys threads revived, looking for suggestions and beta testers!  Read the new and improved OP and check out the progress on Sceptile!
-Omni

im up for it if you want xD i already delibered my sigestions  but once i watch the moveset in motion i can say more.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Might I be able to test this Sceptile?
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

October 06, 2014, 08:34:18 PM #355 Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 07:25:29 PM by Omniscient X
Of course!  I'll add you to my list, expect to recieve a PM with the beta link sometime around Thursday or Friday.
-Omni

Post Merge: October 07, 2014, 07:25:29 PM

Vote on Sceptile's Down Special!  Here are the options:

Earthquake: Sceptile stomps the ground unearthing plates of rock on all sides that do 10% damage and strong knockback away from Sceptile.  Good startup speed but lots of cooldown lag and simple to dodge by jumping.

Dragon Pulse: Sceptile builds up energy and then unleashes a wave of energy that does 7% damage and medium-strong knockback depending on how long it's charged for.

Root Wall: See moveset in the OP.

If you have another suggestion I'll add it to the poll!
-Omni

Sorry bumping the thread to get beta testers attention.  I'm a little behind where I'd like to be at this point, that being said I can still release a beta tonight, however it'll just be a single moveset whereas I could release one tomorrow night with the moveset swapping taunts so you guys can try out: X-Scissor, Bullet Seed, etc.

So beta testers vote in the poll!
-Omni

im thinking the more stuff to test the more things we can  say about the  moveset itself and im liking your doing alot of moves, sceptile will really fell like a pokemons with so many move options on a single pac file and changed on the fly shame for no mega sceptile  model for model changer and use mega sceptile as FS xD.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 11, 2014, 07:22:18 AM #358 Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 08:42:01 AM by Omniscient X
Still looking for a vertexer to help me with the Mega Sceptile model!  We could easily make it out of the current Sceptile one that I'm using.  Just need someone passionate enough to make some simple vertex edits and then apply some changed textures.  Plenty of space in FitLucario00.pac
-Omni

Post Merge: October 12, 2014, 08:42:01 AM

Wow this was a stressful day I was under the impression that Projected Smash Attacks had FIXED the "save" corruption problem evidently that is not the case lost about 70% of my work on Sceptile this morning just worked my ass off for the rest of it getting it all back and then some.  Up Special is being a bit odd but I think I know how to fix it but alas I've been coding for somewhere close to 8 hours and now I'm calling it quits for today.  Sorry beta testers I let you down but I'll be getting you all a copy of my current work midday tomorrow!  On the upside I included some new features since I had lots of time to adjust the code so I inputted a new canceling system for the specials and started work on the multimoveset concept.  Bullet Seed is being a [censored] and X-Scissors animation is quiet difficult with Sceptile's relatively short arms.  Don't expect ANY multi-moveset moves tomorrow but I'll be shipping the beta testers an updated version on Monday or Tuesday depending on how fast feedback is received, that version will include all the fixes they wanted as well as some multi-moveset moves.
-Omni

October 13, 2014, 11:52:27 AM #359 Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 11:56:05 AM by Carnage
i didnt know psa could  corrupt stuff damn that must have sucked i only use bb to psa since the day it launched so im know  my ways around bb corrupts but i never knew psa can also corrupt.

here is my feedback

Run speed i think its way to fast especialy the startup i fell a slowdown here is needed imo

Side Special while the side special itself is a solid move it needs to be only usable in the air once or you can just spam it left and right and never fall im not a fan of the infinite air stalling if you want to kinda of move.

Down special i have no issues to repor it works good both the ground and air version but i would sugest a hitbox on sceptile when crahsing down on the down special so he would spike hit ppl on the air down before touching the ground.

Neutral special if you start charging the move in the air and land he will keep sliding left and right guess you need some undefined 10 on set air ground and some disalow horizontal movement for no slides even when doing leaf storm this happens the slide its very comon.

Foward smash i dont think the all lag idea works very well here an chance instead of lag after the move we would get self damage? in smash when a move is ususlay too good self damage is  the most used punshinment for using it and i think in this case it could work well

AA combo besides the head glitch you meantioned my AA combo still goes AAA with lucario kick on the end guess that shouldnt happen since your OP says they are only 2 slashes.


Cant charge the down smash?


very solid beta shame you lost alot of your work.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.