Omni's Thread: Blaziken RELEASED ON THE VAULT

Started by Omniscient X, April 11, 2012, 06:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

i see you say your starting on nidoking? as far as i know nidoking has no model import right? just an old vertex wich doesnt look too goodat this time and age,  or you got someone to rig you a model?

just wanting to know.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll be using that vertex as a base for animations right now, but I've got a well respected model importer giving it a shot with the 3ds model so hopefully he comes through!  Anyway right now I'm just doing some coding I know I'll need for Ice Beam, Earth Power, Thunder, Horn Drill etc.  Basically all I'm doing is laying groundwork this weekend and I have all the GFX ready and they look beautiful if I do say so myself.  As before I'll be taking move suggestions for Nidoking, however I'll keep him away from the public eye for the most part until Sceptile is very near completion.
-Omni

Alright, I've gotten your build. And here's my thoughts and impressions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 24, 2014, 11:42:04 PM
Alright, I've gotten your build. And here's my thoughts and impressions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I appreciate the feedback, like I said earlier the PSA is nowhere near finished, so on that note I'll take this in stride and you've given me plenty to fix and edit.  Hopefully the next build leaves you with a better taste in your mouth.
-Omni

Yo, quick question Omni. Why doesn't Anubis use his staff and is using a khopesh?

I should be able to start on Anubis this weekend. If not, its because I finally got a model of Dante and am preparing him for rigging.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on October 25, 2014, 12:58:37 AM
Yo, quick question Omni. Why doesn't Anubis use his staff and is using a khopesh?

I should be able to start on Anubis this weekend. If not, its because I finally got a model of Dante and am preparing him for rigging.
Right on.  Well I found a khopesh online and The Randomizer rigged it all up I didn't want the staff because I felt like the khopesh would be more aggressive and allow me to use reuse some frames from Ike's animations.  I can't totally remember everything thats on that hack but I believe it was one of my more graphic heavy PSAs so you should have alot to work with there.  But as always should you need anything GFX-related just shoot me a PM.

Can't wait to see the work you do on him I know it'll be a great hack, and I do think the staff is more fitting now that you bring it up.
-Omni

Where did you get Anubis's (Anubis'?) Model from? Directly from Smite? Do you still have the model for the staff?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I wish I'm not on that computer anymore, but yes I ripped it straight from smite.  Download Smite and inside some of the files you can find the models then I used a converter online to get it to 3ds or something that I could import into 3DS MAX and then ship off to my rigger!
-Omni

I'll be checking the latest version tomorrow, and I'll keep in mind it's still in the beta stages, ha.

Alright I threw Nidoking's moveset on the OP if you notice his grounded attacks and aerials aren't really planned that's cause they're not!  I wanted to see what you guys had to say so post your move suggestions here!  They can be on any move, moves you want to see available for move swap in a special, new smash attacks and especially the Final Smash.  Looking forward to reading what you guys had to say!
-Omni

so nidoking will be over bowser?

a move i dont like is the neutral special i mean 3 moves for a single special seems to overkill imo.

Moves that nidoking needs are
Flamethrower and fire blast since they are some of the standard moves you see on them i

flamethrower as a side move to the up smash
Fire blast side move for side special

you could use any of this moves for aerial moves

fire punch
ice punch
thunder punch
aqua tail
poison jab
shadow claw
poison tail

any of this moves are simple punchs or tail movements that fit very well on aerials

FS i would put horn drill on the FS how would it work
it would be  a grounded FS nidoking would stomp the ground for afew times doing left and right with his feets for afew seconds anyoen on the ground would be buried then time would stop while he chargees his horn and then rushes foward ohko anyone that is buryed.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

how about side smash being randomly picked between fire, ice or thunder punch?

November 10, 2014, 06:07:16 AM #402 Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 06:12:13 AM by Omniscient X
Quote from: Carnage on November 08, 2014, 09:37:43 AM
so nidoking will be over bowser?

a move i dont like is the neutral special i mean 3 moves for a single special seems to overkill imo.

Moves that nidoking needs are
Flamethrower and fire blast since they are some of the standard moves you see on them i

flamethrower as a side move to the up smash
Fire blast side move for side special

you could use any of this moves for aerial moves

fire punch
ice punch
thunder punch
aqua tail
poison jab
shadow claw
poison tail

any of this moves are simple punchs or tail movements that fit very well on aerials

FS i would put horn drill on the FS how would it work
it would be  a grounded FS nidoking would stomp the ground for afew times doing left and right with his feets for afew seconds anyoen on the ground would be buried then time would stop while he chargees his horn and then rushes foward ohko anyone that is buryed.

I definitely see some of these being possibilities, I love the thought on the Horn Drill FS, I hadn't even given that a chance before but now I'll definitely take it into consideration.  Some for sures you can expect to see are:

F-Air: Shadow Claw
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


B-Air: Poison Tail


Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on November 08, 2014, 10:21:01 AM
how about side smash being randomly picked between fire, ice or thunder punch?

I'm not a fan of the elemental punches I find them a bit too generic and I can't really add any kind of cool flare to them where as Mega Punch is aimed to look like this:

OR this:



Anyways I'm trying to decide if I'm going to throw Hyper Beam in or not as I think I could glaze over a beam GFX with some cool purple and black gradients and get a pretty cool graphic.

Rock Slide is possibly another move that could be added though I'm not sure where it would fit in his moveset, and Head Smash has a pretty good chance of being added as an alternate Side Special or smash attack
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


We'll see where everything ends up like.  I'd love to hear new move suggestions remember it doesn't need to be a legit known move!  Make up your own stuff and share it.  I think I might add a custom move to the mix in the form of Rock Shard where Nidoking exhales a bolt of rock that shatters against fighters and deals weak damage but high knockback.
-Omni

heres some more moves who can try Omni
Thrash
Chip Away
Double Kick
Brick Break
Rock Tomb
Stone Edge
Drill Run
Super Power
Double Edge

hope they help ;)

Super power is confirmed, its the Down Throw and it should end up being pretty epic.

Might add Brick Break if I can get it to cut projectiles... not sure though.

Double Kick is definitely going to be his dash attack, and Stone Edge is already planned for a Move Swapped Down Smash.

So I have a slot to fill as a Side B Move Swap for Giga Impact, so I'm wondering does anybody want to see Nidoking be able to use Toxic? 

I've revamped what I've done already Thunder looks a bit nicer and does set knockback now to remove the KO potential, Horn Drill has a windbox to help you suck in enemies into the drill and actually do decent damage, and Earth Power's spikes got a little texture touch up and the lava textures are much better now and have a texture animation.

So for Earth Power I'm thinking about 2 options:

1- I can stick with what I have now and it's all ground spikes until you gain a Sheer Force point and you can rip up a wave of lava instead.

2- I can add lava to all the charges so it splashes up over the spikes at some point during the move and deals fire damage and a bit more knockback.


I'm also working on Surf right now and I have a wave graphic or it can cause an angled eruption of water...

Looking forward to reading everyone's thoughts on these matters!
-Omni