Omni's Thread: Blaziken RELEASED ON THE VAULT

Started by Omniscient X, April 11, 2012, 06:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 16, 2012, 04:35:40 AM
would u also one day modify gyarados on squirtle a little like changing some of the moves that would be awesome having a functional gyarados for the trainer to use
i think that gyrados is only rigged to one bone so it cant move the rest of the body lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oh lol snap i wish it was properly rigged but it would probably be deformed
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Hey Omni, just wondering, hows Dragonite coming along?

Quote from: Master Phoenix on April 17, 2012, 11:26:00 AM
Hey Omni, just wondering, hows Dragonite coming along?
he still waiting for someone to rigg him i think
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes sir!  I am waiting for a rigg of him and nobody seems to comply to me requests :(  If everyone who sees this could ask a fellow hacker who's familiar with riggs to rigg him over Lucario that'd be great!  I'm also working on developing the beta moveset and making him balanced.
-Omni

Please guys I'm need in serious need of a hacker to rig dragonite over Charizard I'll model port him if I have to!!  If you know any experienced "riggers" notify them, as I am in need of their assistance!
-Omni

PS: The moveset is coming along nicely and I will still try to incorporate move suggestions that are posted here!

are you still working on madara?
because ill like to rig a model i have for him and also
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Don't you think he would look a little silly on Lucario?


Quote from: Anivernage on April 24, 2012, 04:25:57 AM
are you still working on madara?
because ill like to rig a model i have for him and also
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The bumblebee hippo looks cute :)
You Never Know!

Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 24, 2012, 08:20:04 PM
Don't you think he would look a little silly on Lucario?
charizard ftw :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Unlike Ridley, Dragonite does have fairly wide hips, so he'd be acceptable to import over Charizard.

April 24, 2012, 09:27:07 PM #41 Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 09:28:11 PM by AnImAiNe
i would love for dragonite to replace charizard
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I agree with the previous people, plus, Charizard is in need of a cool moveset hack :P

dragonite was released in the vault on charizard but he looks a bit wierd lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hopefully someone will texture it to be more hd like but hopefully its good enough  :happy:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]