Omni's Thread: Blaziken RELEASED ON THE VAULT

Started by Omniscient X, April 11, 2012, 06:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

So progress is steady I'm focusing on solidifying the animations for a v1 release and then PSAing it as my current Brawl disc is scratched so I'm having trouble beta testing so I'll have to order a new one. 

I've also been busy with alterations to the moveset employing more Generation V moves into the mix such as Hurricane and Dragon Tail, I also am trying to open up Dragonite's moveset by giving him options such as his D-Smash Thunder being able to be shot at the ground causing an explosion and rock fragments to be shot out and Dragon Rage being able to be turned into a beefed up version I have dubbed Dragon Blast that releases a larger energy ball accompanied by a raging inferno of flame. 
As far as taking advantage of Dragonite's attributes I feel I've done fine as his moves are not too over the op he's an extremely high level pokemon that in every appearence uses Hyper Beam and Giga Impact is a good match for it he can also wield (with the current moveset) Ice moves (Ice Beam), Flying and wind moves (Hurricane, Dragon Roar, etc.), Steel-type (Steel Wing in his natural combo, Iron Tail his D-Air), Electric-type (Thunder, his pummel, etc.), a variety of Normal type moves (Hyper Beam, Giga Impact), Psychic (Zen Headbutt), and so many Dragon-Type moves.
If I include anything else I'm going to give him Water Pulse a button-combo option for his D-Tilt having him blast water at the ground that knocks enemies down and deals 6% damage with medium knockback and I may include Fire Blast as a button combo input for his F-Smash.
Will update soon with moveset complete and final(ish) changes!!
-Omni

Post Merge: May 15, 2012, 06:16:22 AM

Done editting the moveset the F-Smash, D-Smash, D-Tilt, U-Tilt, and N-Air were expanded/replaced to include Dragon Blast (new move), Fire Blast, Water Pulse, Hurricane, Wing Attack, and a unique way to use Thunder.

May update with more moveset changes and tweaks later depending on feedback, reread the improved moveset, and the new Playstyle and Playing Against!
-Omni

can wait for a video preview of dragonite and did you start psaing yet? since you said you would be porting him did you decided to port him over who?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ganondorf, haven't started PSAing really, just animations and anyone who has advanced knowledge of porting, your aid would be most helpful.
-Omni

Quote from: Omniscient X on May 15, 2012, 06:53:42 AM
Ganondorf, haven't started PSAing really, just animations and anyone who has advanced knowledge of porting, your aid would be most helpful.
-Omni
i could probably porting charizard to ganon if you want i did do some porting and since now we can add extgfx models now ganon not having noone its really a problem now :P later today or tomorow i will port charizard to ganon fix all the bone ref and send it to you just a random question will dragonite have a balanced psa or OP one?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks for the port Carnage it helped me out a ton! 

As for the PSA Dragonite will be completely balanced, I hate OP movesets I don't get the point of them so I'm planning on reducing knockback resistance, weight and traction by a bit to make Dragonite harder to handle and take skill to use well.  But for now I'm just focusing on getting everything working and releasing a version of Dragonite after v1 I'll work on balancing after I get feedback and everything but that's a ways down the road...
-Omni

so did everything worked out perfect in the port? hurtboxes ,item,heavyitems,trown and such?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Good one! Who are you porting Dragonite over?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

dont expect this to ever come out ...just sayin
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


omni has a reputation of starting stuff and then not following through. ex: optimus prime,madara,sasuke,thor,star killer,dragonite (im assuming), and stuff he was gonna do with other people.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 27, 2012, 02:03:13 PM
omni has a reputation of starting stuff and then not following through. ex: optimus prime,madara,sasuke,thor,star killer,dragonite (im assuming), and stuff he was gonna do with other people.
yeah thats sad but true  :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^this...luckily enough for me, animaine(and at least 1 other) is working on a new sasuke hack(which is the project of omni's that i was always the most excited to see)

It would be sweet to be able to use this in Project Pokemon Brawl. I would love to see this finished.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Sorry to bump guys but frankly Animaine is quite right due to computer difficulties I often have to abandon projects, although if you've seen one you've truly liked then message me and I may be able to help you in obtaining a somewhat finished version I may have.  I have cleansed my computer but I lost alot of files, I managed to salvage some PSAs and my effects folder so it looks like I'm starting from square 1 on this project  :-[ fortunately I believe Carnage may still have the ported model for me to do some work on.  Progress will be slow tho as I have about a 50% project I've kept in secret for those of you who played my Thor hack http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*%25Thor%25*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=Character-PSA*-*&TypeAlt=Character&characterType=PSA*&characterListing=*#ByUserID=9710&Moderated=All&Moderated=All (If you haven't you should!) I'm essentially building on that yes he will have much more lightning, no he's not Thor but he is a "God".  I am eager to finish a beta to release to the community!
-Omni

Bump, I need a beta tester (Note: The hack you'll be testing is not Dragonite!)
-Omni