Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6

Started by DemonBoy, April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

October 23, 2012, 01:48:59 AM #630 Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 01:50:40 AM by DemonBoy
Quote from: Albafika on September 25, 2012, 11:45:40 PM
Zero Suit Samus. :D

And if you decide not to ,send me the model and I will!
I'll go ahead and send you the model. i just need to set up and fix the textures

Quote from: SmashFan127 on October 11, 2012, 05:31:13 PM
Do you mind ripping some models of Janus Cascade from the PS2 Game Wild Arms 3? I've got the save state to do so.
sorry but I have no way of getting the game now.

Quote from: Zelia on October 12, 2012, 03:36:05 PM
Hey Demon can u rip from PS2 games like Shinning Force EXA?
I might be able to but I have no way of getting any games right now.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 21, 2012, 03:56:16 PM
Are you still able to rip from Tatsunoko vs Capcom?
yes but i don't have the game at the moment

Quote from: bleachmagic on October 22, 2012, 12:59:54 AM
hey demon did you ever get around to ripping those models from tales of graces for me?
Sorry no. download got currupted a while back.

Quote from: Boygos on October 23, 2012, 01:30:14 AM
How would one go about changing UPK compressed models to OBJ?
use the umodel tool
create a bat file with this to extract the models
umodel -export (Name of the file)

after that just use the ActorX importer to import the psk files into 3dsmax

Could you get the game back, if you have the time? I want a certain model...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

i might be able to today. if not then the weekend for sure.

Hmmm.. I opened the tool with the upk in the same folder and nothing opens... :/


Quote from: DemonBoy on October 23, 2012, 01:48:59 AM
I might be able to but I have no way of getting any games right now.
OK. I understand.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

hey Demon would you be able to get me the textures of the red guard armor from Kingdom Hearts 1.


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hello there :3
Demon are you able to send me Konan, Tobi, and Sakura's model/texture from Naruto Shippuden UNS2? (the game is on the list xD )
Thanks in advance. ~

Quote from: Boygos on October 23, 2012, 02:44:34 AM
Hmmm.. I opened the tool with the upk in the same folder and nothing opens... :/
did you create the bat file like I said?

Quote from: bleachmagic on October 23, 2012, 11:21:36 PM
hey Demon would you be able to get me the textures of the red guard armor from Kingdom Hearts 1.
I'll see if I can find it

Quote from: JuanMKnight on October 24, 2012, 12:06:35 AM
Hello there :3
Demon are you able to send me Konan, Tobi, and Sakura's model/texture from Naruto Shippuden UNS2? (the game is on the list xD )
Thanks in advance. ~
Sure. i'll get them in a bit

Quote from: DemonBoy on October 23, 2012, 01:48:59 AM
sorry but I have no way of getting the game now.
I tried ripping the model myself, but I don't know how to fix backface culling with both sides.
It's Vash the Stampede! He's comin' our way! He's comin'!





Make a text file and type in "umodel -export (Name of the file)" with out the quotes an the name of the file you want to extract instead of "(Name of the file)". Make sure to put only the name and not .upk or anything.

then go to file>save as> and where is says "save as type" put it as all files and save it as extract.bat

then you just open it with the program and the file you want to extract

Quote from: DemonBoy on October 27, 2012, 06:41:24 AM
Make a text file and type in "umodel -export (Name of the file)" with out the quotes an the name of the file you want to extract instead of "(Name of the file)". Make sure to put only the name and not .upk or anything.

then go to file>save as> and where is says "save as type" put it as all files and save it as extract.bat

then you just open it with the program and the file you want to extract
Okay, I tried this, and for some reason it refuses to work.

Can I send you the file I need extracted and then you send me the extracted files? The umodel tool won't even open for me...