Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6

Started by DemonBoy, April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 21, 2012, 08:28:34 PM
To the person that wanted Tsunsa, is this him? because the only models of him are these and another where I think he is only wearing boxer shorts.



Also

Poll and New Resource added

Sonic and the Black Knight

yea thats tsuna
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


oh no sorry it was black neon and his team that needed it. im the one that needed sanji's model sorry for the mix up i just wanted to confirm that that was the right character
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

So now you have models from Pokemon XD, right? Well, I'd like to have my fav 3th Gen Pokemon, DUSCLOPS!!! http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/356.shtml

I'd also like to have a new Mewtwo model (T-Stanced, preferably), because the one I got was corrupted and therefore couldn't open in 3DS Max...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on May 22, 2012, 06:11:36 AM
So now you have models from Pokemon XD, right? Well, I'd like to have my fav 3th Gen Pokemon, DUSCLOPS!!! http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/356.shtml

I'd also like to have a new Mewtwo model (T-Stanced, preferably), because the one I got was corrupted and therefore couldn't open in 3DS Max...

I cant get the pokemon xd models in a t-stance. I can get mewtwo in a t-stance from Melee if you want that though.

i saw yes to .gif making
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 22, 2012, 06:16:10 AM
I cant get the pokemon xd models in a t-stance. I can get mewtwo in a t-stance from Melee if you want that though.
It's OK for Dusclops even though he's not in a T-Stance. Yes, I'd like a Melee Mewtwo, please :) And I said YES to GIF making after seeing Sephy and Cloud XD
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 21, 2012, 08:28:34 PM
To the person that wanted Tsunsa, is this him? because the only models of him are these and another where I think he is only wearing boxer shorts.



Also

Poll and New Resource added

Sonic and the Black Knight


Oh man, those models are in horrible need of remapping if those textures are gonna be improved anytime soon.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on May 22, 2012, 07:07:55 AM
Oh man, those models are in horrible need of remapping if those textures are gonna be improved anytime soon.
how do u see the mapping without seeing the textures???

Alright to those that wanted gif making, I made a thread in the art center since I thought it would be appropriate there

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=44908.0

Hey man, you can cancel my MUA2 request, I found someone who's getting them ripped in a t-stance already :P I hope you haven't already download it :/ Now all I need is those Toy STory guys :P I hope this lightens your load a little :P


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 22, 2012, 10:51:30 PM
Hey man, you can cancel my MUA2 request, I found someone who's getting them ripped in a t-stance already :P I hope you haven't already download it :/ Now all I need is those Toy STory guys :P I hope this lightens your load a little :P

well it was almost done. ah well. who was it that got you the models? i would still love to add them to my colection

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 22, 2012, 10:56:04 PM
well it was almost done. ah well. who was it that got you the models? i would still love to add them to my colection
Anivernage, he's getting me a huge load of models :P I'll send you them when I get them :P


Quote from: gamma kid on May 22, 2012, 05:32:10 PM
how do u see the mapping without seeing the textures???

Because A: It's so polygonal. B: The Textures are cel-shaded. C: That probably means some parts of the textures are pure block colors, like other anime games like Naruto and Bleach.

-and Muffin: Cause I have a very high 3-Dimensional perception.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on May 22, 2012, 11:58:11 PM
Because A: It's so polygonal. B: The Textures are cel-shaded. C: That probably means some parts of the textures are pure block colors, like other anime games like Naruto and Bleach.

-and Muffin: Cause I have a very high 3-Dimensional perception.

nope. the textures are actually textures, not blocks. I don't think it's that polygonal