[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


.....Aaaand I watched the whole thing. Man, is that all HaloedHero and Thany? You can see the work that went into them.



Quote from: Spex130 on October 29, 2013, 03:26:24 AM
.....Aaaand I watched the whole thing. Man, is that all HaloedHero and Thany? You can see the work that went into them.



Not all but they were the primary animators for Mewtwo and Roy respectively yes.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Nanobuds on October 29, 2013, 10:53:46 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I love how excited you guys make me over things I wouldn't ever really care about. I often nearly forget Toon Link even exists in Smash, and here I am gawking over his alt. Well done.

I'm excited for next weeks, hopefully they'll still be taking suggestions though. I think it would be cool to see Turbo Giga Bowser

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 29, 2013, 10:53:46 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Staph taking words out of my mouth. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Hm... is there any concrete idea on what Snake's alt is?

Y'know, since there's so many options...

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 29, 2013, 10:53:46 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

...I am currently wearing my Wind Waker crawfish shirt that I got from PAX this year. Huh.


Quote from: Nanobuds on October 29, 2013, 10:53:46 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sexy might be the word. Wait... Sexy IS the word for THIS!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: LC-DDM on October 30, 2013, 01:10:46 AM
Hm... is there any concrete idea on what Snake's alt is?

Y'know, since there's so many options...
I think it would be either Old Snake or Liquid Snake, or maybe even Big Boss, I'm wondering what Pit's or Adult Link's is going to be

Quote from: Majin Ganonpunch on October 30, 2013, 02:55:53 AM
I think it would be either Old Snake or Liquid Snake, or maybe even Big Boss, I'm wondering what Pit's or Adult Link's is going to be
I hope it's his mgs1 sneaking suit, that was my favorite outfit he had.