[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

im really liking samus, although her brawl outfit doesnt seem to fit her new speed...
does samus have alts, like other:M samus?

yeah!!!!! 41 characters!!!!! cant wait!!!  :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

*Watched the 3.0 Trailer.*  :>.>:

*Then looked at the release...*


November 19, 2013, 12:28:03 PM #903 Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 12:32:26 PM by Miacis
Well, that was pretty hype.

Dunno who did the icy things on Samus's mode change, but he/she gets points for the crafty use of the frozen effects on the Side-Smash. I had to go back and check again because it almost looked like a new effect model.

Minus point for the re-introduction of Samus's glitchy SSBM bomb physics. I'm okay with regular wavedashes, but Samus's thing is kinda random and doesn't really make any sense on the timing.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

I'm more curious about how Kirby will work with Roy/Mewtwo in terms of B-stealing.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on November 19, 2013, 09:56:42 AM
im really liking samus, although her brawl outfit doesnt seem to fit her new speed...
does samus have alts, like other:M samus?

I'd be willing to bet that if anything, Samus will have a custom Brawl-styled Power Suit as her alt and maybe either a Zero Mission or NES (or possibly Super Metroid) Zero Suit costume to go with it since the Brawl design is based mostly on Zero Mission, which is a remake of the original NES game. Just a guess, but if she gets an alt it seems like the most likely one to me.

i just want an athlethic power suit for samus :D

I wasn't expecting Kirby to be coming on 3.0. Interesting. I am hyped by this upcoming release, indeed.
Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on November 20, 2013, 02:48:05 PM
i just want a fan-made power suit for samus :D
Fixed that for you.

awesome my (not mario)main from melee is back: kirby xD
i like the changes too on the up-b
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Albafika on November 20, 2013, 02:57:06 PM
I wasn't expecting Kirby to be coming on 3.0. Interesting. I am hyped by this upcoming release, indeed.Fixed that for you.

ever seen other:M's samus or smash 4's?

November 20, 2013, 04:24:25 PM #910 Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 04:34:53 PM by Albafika
Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on November 20, 2013, 03:16:37 PM
ever seen other:M's samus or smash 4's?
Yes, I have? In fact:

Other M | Brawl | Sm4sh

I don't really see much difference other than shoulders being slightly smaller in Other M's. That makes it more athletic? Pretty sure "athletic" isn't the word you are looking for here.

November 20, 2013, 04:42:24 PM #911 Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 04:59:18 PM by Dio
The trailer is getting me so hyped.
I honestly stopped playing Smash like 2 months ago. But I know i'll get back into it once 3.0 is out.
Im a little surprised with certain alt outfits. Mainly Fox and Link in the Turbo Tuesday finale getting there Melee/3DS remakes designs. I was hoping for something a little more extravagant like Fox's outfit from Star Fox Adventures. Maybe Link would don his FD outfit.
I mean I like the current alts but there been so many "Melee" styled mods its kinda boring to see them now. Especially for something as prestigious as P:M
But I'll cope.
Also as an EX-Mewtwo player I do plan getting my hands dirty again with Mewtwo's chain grabs.


I think Samus actually looks okay there with the Brawl design with it being based on Zero Mission. Since the Brawl Varia (and Gravity) suit is based on MZM, I figured maybe the regular Power Suit from the same game as an alt

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and either this or the Super Metroid version (which would basically be the same thing, but long hair and black clothes) of ZSS to go with it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Or I suppose if they really want to be classic, they could go with the NES look and give her pink clothes and green hair, although she already has a pink costume so IDK.

Hey im just wondering. Can you put any Marth skin over Roy as well?
And what about Mewtwo? Same slots as Lucario or entirely different?

Marth skins will work on Roy.

Lucario skins will not. Mewtwo uses a custom boneset. It's simple to fix Lucario models if you know how to do bone edits in BrawlBox.