[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The only costume for sonic that I think fits is the Robo-Sim Sonic from Sonic Colors.

Quote from: Majin Ganonpunch on October 31, 2013, 01:36:23 AM
They might be able to, and I would be okay if they kept the voice, plus I could get the SatAM voicepack so he would sound awesome
This is an interesting idea, but I feel that they would go all the way with it and have no voice, just because that's how the games portrayed him.
Quote from: silver856 on October 31, 2013, 01:54:35 AM
The only costume for sonic that I think fits is the Robo-Sim Sonic from Sonic Colors.
I think it could be something that is a little more telling of Sonic's history. Colors is pretty new, and the robots aren't really that important to his story as a whole.

I can't believe no one said "Mighty" yet...

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

I believe someone mentioned Mighty around the time that the Dr. Mario render was shown.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Kage Ryu on October 31, 2013, 01:06:26 AM
I can see the reasoning behind their objectives more as "not wanting to raise their flags high enough to thrust themselves into Nintendo's radar". As far as legal boundaries, however, they're already reverse-engineering Nintendo's software and distributing unofficial patches, so it's more a matter of keeping themselves from competing with current Nintendo products than not crossing legal boundaries.

Well, that would be my reasoning, but I'm not part of PM.

And I do love your way with words, Miacis.
I guess that's the basic idea, yeah. But my point is: they are already waving their flag around to garner support for their project and promote it. If Pokemon X/Y references was all it took for them to notice P:M, then might as well cancel the project altogether when SSB4 comes out.

And thankies. :3
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Hey PMBR: it's Halloween! You're gonna need a costume!  I hope this works

Mighty would be awesome, I don't know if he fits to the P:M standards though

Quote from: Majin Ganonpunch on October 31, 2013, 11:27:52 PM
Mighty would be awesome, I don't know if he fits to the P:M standards though
Nope.
-Lacks quills for hitboxes.
-Hes not Sonic.

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Miacis on October 31, 2013, 12:59:00 PM
I guess that's the basic idea, yeah. But my point is: they are already waving their flag around to garner support for their project and promote it. If Pokemon X/Y references was all it took for them to notice P:M, then might as well cancel the project altogether when SSB4 comes out.

And thankies. :3
Honestly SSB4 looks so disappointing so far that I'm more hype for the next PM release than that [censored].


Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on November 05, 2013, 08:50:42 PM
Project M Turbo Tuesdays: Finale

Here's a special TT.
This was an awesome finale. Beautiful models, too. So glad they did OoT Link and Melee Fox.

November 05, 2013, 09:05:20 PM #793 Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 09:16:26 PM by Ninka_kiwi
So new costumes I thought I saw.

MGS1 Snake at the beginning (not sure about this as Lucario's Aura got in the way, thought I saw a vest though)

Shadow Queen Peach

Dry Bowser

Mr. L

Melee Fox

Melee/OOT Adult Link

Party hat Pikachu

Virtua boy ROB

November 05, 2013, 09:06:30 PM #794 Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 09:07:46 PM by BurgerKingJigglypuff
So Melee Fox, Shadow Queen Peach, Melee Link, Dry Bowser, and Mr. L are alts for P:M? =o
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]