[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 05, 2013, 09:09:52 PM #795 Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 09:35:51 PM by Mansta8
I think I saw MGS1 Snake. yusssss

I saw Party Hat Pika too

I really wish this meant release soon  :oshi:


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

I was staring at Shadow Queen Peach trying to figure out the cape thing.

It's her hair, isn't it?


Aftering seeing OoT Link a second time, it looked very familiar. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 05, 2013, 09:31:04 PM
There is no MGS1 Snake in that vid.  

Alright, glad someone told me that my eyes were playing tricks with me.

November 05, 2013, 09:33:21 PM #801 Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 09:35:00 PM by Mansta8
^ Aw, too bad. I'll be putting in one from the vault then.\

Now we wait for 3.0 and the renders.

What I'm thinking right now is, will there also be new spectator cheers for the new characters? And if so, will you remake the standard Brawl ones? Because in my opinion SSB64 had the best cheers, in Melee they were ok but in Brawl they sound like you and your buddies had a drink too much and are watching some Brawl tournament.
I think if you ask you could get quite a bunch of PM fans to do the job. :)


Also LoZTP Midna for PM.

I need to see a render of that shadow queen cause it looks amazing!

Quote from: Mansta8 on November 05, 2013, 09:33:21 PM
^ Aw, too bad. I'll be putting in one from the vault then.\

Now we wait for 3.0 and the renders.

Renders you say?  Like these?

[spoiler]



Quote from: Spex130 on November 05, 2013, 09:20:01 PM
I was staring at Shadow Queen Peach trying to figure out the cape thing.

It's her hair, isn't it?
Yes sir. No bone edits, just very tedious rigging.


[censored]ing fabulous.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've always thought that Melee Fox looked like a dog. Not like that has anything to do with anything.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.