[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I like the new stock icons.

Though I'm gonna miss the character names. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i'll never understand how you guys got an info.pac working while running (an altered version of) cBliss.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I have a question about Mewtwo...

How does his Disable move work? Is it like Melee? Or does it have a new mechanic to it?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Loving the new HUD, rather simple while still feeling new.
Also lmao at all the SWDs that Van does, 2 frame input sure as all hell seems to make it easier.

So hyped for this new update.. Mewtwo.. Doc.. Samus.. Melee Fox alt.. HYYYYYPE
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Bad Box Art Gnorc on November 28, 2013, 06:23:19 PM
i'll never understand how you guys got an info.pac working while running (an altered version of) cBliss.

...are you an idiot or something?

I'm pretty sure P:M has their own alternate costume system. And, y'know, not something created and has been altered all willy-nilly.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.


If I recall correctly, a PMBR member said that their costume engine is different than cBliss.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on November 28, 2013, 06:27:17 PM
I have a question about Mewtwo...

How does his Disable move work? Is it like Melee? Or does it have a new mechanic to it?
It's the same as Melee, however it can hit characters facing away from them, and it creates knockback on characters that are in the air.

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on November 29, 2013, 12:09:14 AM
If I recall correctly, a PMBR member said that their costume engine is different than cBliss.
This is correct. We can assign team colors to the new slots, which I'm not sure if cBliss can or not.
Quote from: Gravity on November 29, 2013, 01:13:46 AM
Holy cheez-its, Samus has the Boost Ball. :0
I know right? It's so fun to use!

I am so hyped for this cheese! I cant wait to see what more stages will be added besides Peach's Castle. im hopin for a workin brinstar depths in the unpredicted future, but that's just me

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Nanobuds on November 29, 2013, 01:33:31 AM
This is correct. We can assign team colors to the new slots, which I'm not sure if cBliss can or not.
Not that I know.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


with cbliss you can select what slot is what team, but i doubt there is a way to get more than one slot per team.