[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on December 09, 2013, 05:47:17 PM
any hint to how long the release will take?
im kinda bored, and am waiting for 3.0 :D

I'm hearing late tonight, very late tonight. May carry over into tomorrow.

Quote from: ??_? on December 09, 2013, 05:37:46 PM
You guys see wired's article?
Is this news? I didn't realize they were planning on retiring it

Did you expect them to continue editing this game forever? :P Goodness.

what is late to you?
what time zone are they basing it on? :(

it's 19:00 here atm...(europe)


Ness has dat BedHair.

Anyway, when it comes up is completely dependent on when we can recover from the DDos attacks and the like, so you should probably do something else while you wait for the Mirrors to materialize and such.

Gonna be a boring day if thats really how late it comes out. I expected it to be out by the time I woke up, but now I think it will be out around 2:00 (MST) and I habve a reason for that


Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on December 09, 2013, 06:22:10 PM


Totally relevant.
correction, only relevant on Mondays, which just happens to be today

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524




Oy, reading all those tweets is giving me a headache

"OH EM GEE WHERE IS ME PROJECT M F5F5F5F5F5F5"

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 09, 2013, 07:56:09 PM


Fire Peach is pretty nifty, tho.


Project M...I've heard about it a long time ago. I've never really been apart of the whole shebang. I guess it must be a big deal since most of this community is orgasming right now over it. I don't see why, I'll give it a try when it comes out.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

so... al these pictures on twitter are just time-gainers because they can't solve the web issues?

cuz i doubt they'd be working on it until the latest minutes before release...

Quote from: Gravity on December 09, 2013, 07:57:45 PM
Oy, reading all those tweets is giving me a headache

"OH EM GEE WHERE IS ME PROJECT M F5F5F5F5F5F5"

Fire Peach is pretty nifty, tho.

Agreed. Everyone that's complaining needs to clam their tits. I'm just as anxious, but that just makes it that much more exciting when we finally get to play it.

...My SD card is ready though...