[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Abbi on December 09, 2013, 09:16:09 PM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


it's time to turbo some ass and chew bubblegum, and im all outa gum

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Just a heads up that the item version last as long as the curry item did but if you get hit it'll expire, so don't get hit when you get the Turbo item.

Quote from: Mochtroid127 on December 09, 2013, 09:10:17 PM
Some idiot has started saying that Nintendo sent a letter to cancel the release.  *facepalm*

This is completely false.


seems legit.
but what's up with the borderlands styled renders?

Melee Falco I can live with.

Though Assault Falco would be nice... :1

Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on December 09, 2013, 09:29:01 PM
seems legit.
but what's up with the borderlands styled renders?
As much as I despise GearBox, these renders look great.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

These renders are killing me.. so sexy. Melee Falco, Pirate Wolf and both Mewtwo renders are my favorites so far.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on December 09, 2013, 09:29:01 PM
seems legit.
but what's up with the borderlands styled renders?
jiang, one of our artists, has that type of style. He touched up Pirate Wolf and Melee Falco. The rendering program we have is good, but not the best for the low-poly models that we use.

Quote from: Gravity on December 09, 2013, 09:30:01 PM
Melee Falco I can live with.

Though Assault Falco would be nice... :1

But... You made that one yourself didn't you, or collabed it at least? Pretty sure I have it.


So did the PMBR manage to give Dry Bowser blue effects for his fire attacks?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Mochtroid127 on December 09, 2013, 09:33:50 PM
But... You made that one yourself didn't you, or collabed it at least? I have it.

... Oh yeah. Heheh.

But I mean, I'd like the design to be an official part of P:M or something like that. The one I collabed with requires a size mod, and I'm not terribly crazy about that. A sexy render to go with it wouldn't hurt either.

They could probably implement it better, is what I'm getting at.


Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on December 09, 2013, 09:35:40 PM
So did the PMBR manage to give Dry Bowser blue effects for his fire attacks?

I pushed for it, but our coders didn't have time.

Since Bowser's flame is an article, its a lot more complicated to change than something simple like GFX for Dark and Fire Peach.

We'll maybe get it in for a future update. No promises though.

I will bug the hell outta the coders until they have time to implement it :V