[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

WTB more mirrors for PM >.> lol all the downloads time out. i'm assuming it is getting heavy traffic.

Turbo Roy:

Up-Special - Counter

If you believe..

i believe i can...

lol funniest glitch so far xD

having a lot of fun in turbo mode, my fingers still aren't fast and precise enough to do anything super special, but oh well.

also boxer DK looks epic, specially when comboing on turbo.

so far, mario has the most "easy OP" combo, being down-B(mash to get in the air)>down-A>up-B>down-A or B.
im pretty sure that it should be loopable if done perfectly, although that isn't as easy anymore xD

i'm also trying to land consecutive up-B moves with people, just for the lulz

Quote from: Pin0yB0i on December 10, 2013, 06:15:56 AM
So I tried out Kirby for the first time.

Of course, I immediately tried out the horizontal Final Cutter.

For some reason, I can't pull it off. I did it once, but I could never do it again. Either there's something wrong with my controller stick, or the new mechanic is really specific...

I've pressed Up B so many times that I've gotten a headache from hearing Kirby say "HYAH! EHH!" hundreds of times...
It only works in the air. As soon as you activate the Up-B, before Kirby "jumps", hold any side direction and b and it'll work.

It takes a bit of getting used to.

Quote from: Alm5252 on December 10, 2013, 12:22:43 PM
So how do we make Lucario costumes compatible with Mewtwo? I wanna use the Melee Mewtwo import.

Nope, he uses a custom bone tree

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 10, 2013, 12:47:57 PM
It only works in the air. As soon as you activate the Up-B, before Kirby "jumps", hold any side direction and b and it'll work.

It takes a bit of getting used to.

Nope, he uses a custom bone tree
you even said yourself you would make a tutorial on that...

Oh, my bad.

I'll try to make one tonight. It's finals week so I'm busy and stuff right now.

In the mean time have another render.


Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on December 10, 2013, 11:38:13 AM
i believe i can...

lol funniest glitch so far xD

A level 1 CPU Marth just topped what I discovered.. I'll post pics in a few.

Words can't express how fast Marth flew up into the air. Was so unexpected, it was hilarious.

Loving it. Samus and Roy feel great, but there's something about Mewtwo..
His float mechanics don't make a lot of sense to me. That might just be becouse I played so much Peach in Melee, but yea. Something about it feels weird, I'll get used to it eventually.
Sucks how the alternate costumes end up lagging the game a bit, hopefully that'll get fixed in 3.1/3.0a or something lol.

But yea, amazing job. The only thing that I want you guys to change now is the CSS and the main menu, just so it doesn't look like Brawls. You changed up the SSS, so yea hopefully the CSS and the menu will get a makeover soon. That'd be grrrreat.

Now excuse me while I go rape some CPUs with Pirate Wolf.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

there is a thing that bothers me... the slot numbers are [censored]ed up on some characters, having various numbers on the same square...

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 10, 2013, 01:13:25 PM
Oh, my bad.

I'll try to make one tonight. It's finals week so I'm busy and stuff right now.

In the mean time have another render.



I absolutely love Dry Giga Bowser. Especially when it comes to fighting against him. XD

I totally get SkullGreymon vibes from him at times. ¦D


so, i heard that tourney mode freezes. is that true?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 10, 2013, 04:40:57 PM #1256 Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 04:42:08 PM by Eternal Yoshi
That it does; the updated CSS information wasn't ported to Tourney mode or Rotation.

We honestly don't know how to update that one with the needed info with the Alts/M2/Roy.

Simply Editing the .pac isn't gonna cut it.

is turbo mode possible online?
like, can you do special brawl online?
if you can, is turbo even wifi-safe?

Because Special Brawl is not doable online, Turbo is not online either.

If only we could repurpose the never used Online Multi Man Brawl and Online Homerun Contest modes.......

you guys got the fricking clone engine working, im sure it's possible for you... not to mention how epic it would be, i find myelf playing turbo mode the whole time, trying to make some crazy combos, without much luck, so now i main ganondorf with his 3 hits 66% damage combos xD