[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Abbi on January 20, 2014, 03:32:25 PM
I feel like one of you used 3.01 and the other one 3.02. Just download the files again from the website and give it another shot.
I talked to him again today and asked what version he had.  Turns out he had 3.02 while I had 3.0.  Time for me to update it.

anyone know when they come out more alt costumes? :D

January 21, 2014, 07:36:23 AM #1652 Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 08:51:03 AM by HeavyD88
Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on January 20, 2014, 11:48:56 PM
Is it true that you can't modify ANY files with it, though?
You can modify it as much as you want. Doing so makes you unable to update to the latest version through the launcher on your console though. If that's what you meant.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: cheatglitch on January 21, 2014, 05:29:54 AM
anyone know when they come out more alt costumes? :D
check the brawlvault, there's a lot of them there :P

Have any of you guys tried Classic Mode on Intense difficulty on Project M? It's pretty hard.

hey guys, i'm trying to get the project m launcher to work, but everytime i hit "play" it takes me back to the wii home menu wtf
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.



I'm new, and I'm sure this has been asked already, but I'm not going to look through 112 pages and the search function isn't working.

How do you add more alternate costumes without replacing the originals, and add character selection pictures to them?


That's pretty cool and funny,it's just so unexpected.


Quote from: Segtendo on January 28, 2014, 07:27:06 AM
I just noticed that Wikipedia has a page for SSBM V2.

Oh, okay.

I like how it doesn't even mention the rest of the Smash community. But then again I was already expecting a bit of bias when I walked in.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

January 29, 2014, 06:14:21 PM #1662 Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 06:43:23 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Segtendo on January 28, 2014, 07:27:06 AM
I just noticed that Wikipedia has a page for P:M.
30 external links for a community mod, half of them directly linking to the P:M website? 720 words to explain such a straightforward development cycle, yet not any mention of the hacking community? Part of the Smash Bros. series??

I'm not sure what I was expecting but geez. Talk about obvious advertising.

QuoteRyan Rigney called it the best iteration of Super Smash Bros.
That one is probably the funniest though.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

My favorite part is how they added Project M to the Smash series.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now all that's left is to add the PMBR to the developer list.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on January 29, 2014, 06:49:24 PM
My favorite part is how they added Project M to the Smash series.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now all that's left is to add the PMBR to the developer list.

They absolutely should do that. No one has pulled off some of the ridiculous hacks that those guys have. Hundreds of thousands of downloads as well, it may as well be counted as it's own game. I believe Ver 3.02 has been downloaded like 300,000 times already and it's been out for what, maybe two to three weeks maybe?