[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

June 28, 2014, 04:58:53 PM #1860 Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 05:02:37 PM by KingOfChaos
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on June 28, 2014, 04:38:59 PMSometimes I wonder if P:M will affect Smash 4's sales.
Quote from: Velen on June 28, 2014, 04:49:16 PMIt probably will at this point, and I don't see Project M asking people to support Smash 4. Hmmm.
Don't worry. PM won't affect Smash 4's sales in a big way. Just the people who refuse to change and adapt won't buy it.

The majority of people will still buy Smash 4, regardless if it's competitive or not. Myself included.

Sakurai himself stated that he wanted to have Smash Bros. stay as a party fighter. So if they don't like that route, then stick to Melee/PM and leave the fans of slower play alone. While I do enjoy Melee/PM more than Brawl, I'll still give Smash 4 a try.

But let's not turn this into a Melee/PM vs Brawl/Smash 4 debate/argument.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Aside from the Alts, are you guys going to do something with Captain Falcon? Just curious.

Quote from: RoboticCyborg on June 28, 2014, 05:06:37 PM
Aside from the Alts, are you guys going to do something with Captain Falcon? Just curious.
We do have plans for Captain Falcon, yes.

June 28, 2014, 05:58:44 PM #1863 Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 06:57:28 PM by RoboticCyborg
Quote from: Nαno on June 28, 2014, 05:52:45 PM
We do have plans for Captain Falcon, yes.
Good, because I can't look at Falcon anymore being so hunched over. BLAH! The taunt, his teching, his damage fly you know that stuff.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. More alts are coming next update.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Love the alts, though I do believe that Light Suit Samus is a tad bit too bright. Could just be my eyes.

Pik, could we maybe get some in game pictures of the alts? Might be asking for a bit too much, but then again you did share this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I really just want to see the front of Marths alt in game haha
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The alts look nice. Though I question why you guys went with the Light Suit personally.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on June 28, 2014, 10:29:04 PM
The alts look nice. Though I question why you guys went with the Light Suit personally.

seems like there are more samus' alts made though, at least that's what i understood from reading the blog post at their homepage...

http://youtu.be/CdirmdgIpCI

Hnghh, I can't wait for more Samus alts. I feel like Dark Suit and Fusion Suit would be the most logical choices since they're the only ones I can think of that couldn't be properly implemented through a texture alteration, but we'll see what they've got cookin'.

Could always vertex/import the Dark Suit and recolor the Brawl version to the Phazon Suit or something.

Come on... Famicom Disguise for Falcon Alt...
<- I Support MM8BDM!


Quote from: Gravity on June 29, 2014, 12:18:01 AM
http://youtu.be/CdirmdgIpCI

Hnghh, I can't wait for more Samus alts. I feel like Dark Suit and Fusion Suit would be the most logical choices since they're the only ones I can think of that couldn't be properly implemented through a texture alteration, but we'll see what they've got cookin'.
Quote from: Mochtroid127 on June 29, 2014, 12:41:25 AM
Could always vertex/import the Dark Suit and recolor the Brawl version to the Phazon Suit or something.

Well Star and I recently released a Dark Suit import. That's, like, a half-official P:M alt, right?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on June 29, 2014, 01:50:13 PM
Well Star and I recently released a Dark Suit import. That's, like, a half-official P:M alt, right?

I remembered your guys' import last night and ended up adding that, haha. She looks neato, by the way.


That reminds me though, I really hope they make her default color her red team color and do away with that dumb pink one. I figure that'd be easily done through codes, but I just swapped them manually and put Nano's PED Samus over the default and that's just as good I guess.