[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


cool to hear, really, i appreciate it a lot.

i used to play on USB with a NTSC iso, but for some reason i get a weird crash every time i try now, it's like the wii stops sending signal to the TV... and it IS a crash, cuz i have to keep the power button a very long time pressed for it to turn off... :(



Looks amazing. Great job guys!

Since Roy is probably not gonna get his Awakening version as an Alt, and the only reason I'm saying this is becouse both Ike and Marths Alternates resemble other FE characters, what FE characters armor could Roy get? Eliwoods?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well that's brilliant. The sword hand looks off in the render though.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Nαno on July 22, 2014, 04:04:28 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


More images
http://imgur.com/a/NHtFe#0

I'm assuming it's a Hector alt...

Why not Raven? We all know he was the real protagonist. Either way, it looks wonderful.

EDIT: Just clicked on the album, now I look like an [censored] lol.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I assume Roy will get an Eliwood alt? That is if the FE cast is getting alts based on other FE characters. I would of liked Awakening though..
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 22, 2014, 05:01:14 PM
Why not Raven?
Looked up who Raven is really quick and well.. I wouldn't mind that as Roys Alternate at all. lol
Looks pretty sick. Eliwood would be fine too I guess.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi on July 22, 2014, 05:18:37 PM
Looked up who Raven is really quick and well.. I wouldn't mind that as Roys Alternate at all. lol
Looks pretty sick. Eliwood would be fine too I guess.

The thing is, Raven has no relation at all to Roy. I mean, look at Raven's Critical animation Sprite. It's pretty much Aether. And considering the fact that Raven was the first person in Fire Emblem (localized in the US) to do it, I would have thought it a perfect fit.

Alas, Raven must wait for his debut. if at all :V


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

pretty interesting alt design, although something seems off, idk if it's the bulky arms...

Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 22, 2014, 05:24:16 PM
The thing is, Raven has no relation at all to Roy. I mean, look at Raven's Critical animation Sprite. It's pretty much Aether. And considering the fact that Raven was the first person in Fire Emblem (localized in the US) to do it, I would have thought it a perfect fit.

Alas, Raven must wait for his debut. if at all :V
I see. Well I kinda just liked his design so I thought that'd look great on Roy. lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

also, just noticed the lazy shoes... you guys could've come up with something bether than "blue leather"...

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 22, 2014, 06:19:44 PM
also, just noticed the lazy shoes... you guys could've come up with something bether than "blue leather"...

But... it is blue leather.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oh well, than it's kind of lazy on the original designers too i think... lol
apologies, but i still dont like it.