[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

[spoiler]


example of having the Blue Falcon's Tail # engraved on the buckle, as a mock up.

I might do another with a mocked up falcon emblem later. I have class to get to.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

That could work. Although, since this is based on the SNES F-Zero, I think the Blue Falcon was 111 in that game rather than 07. Just putting that out there.

What if you just made the buckle a little smaller?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Or maybe just added a simple circle to it?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just some thoughts that I had about it.

Out of all ideas so far I'd take the simple circle added to it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yup, a slightly smaller version of the buckle with a circle seems like the best design option.

Quote from: Abbi on September 03, 2014, 04:42:45 PM
Out of all ideas so far I'd take the simple circle added to it.
Quote from: Xenozoa425 on September 03, 2014, 04:45:13 PM
Yup, a slightly smaller version of the buckle with a circle seems like the best design option.
I mixed my two ideas together.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


For the Homebrew channel version, I don't get to play online, whereas the hackless version you do. Is there something up with it, or am I missing something, because I use the Homebrew version.


I use wiimmfi with the wifi homebrew version through USB Loader GX, online works fine for me.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on September 05, 2014, 07:22:58 AM
isn't the wii online stuff dead?

brawl minus 3.Q and i think PM 3.0 has wifi
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That is a really good request I think you should do it

Also

It's Tuesday

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gravity on September 09, 2014, 05:33:15 PM
That is a really good request I think you should do it

Also

It's Tuesday

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Noooo Gamma not you too!


Quote from: Nαnobuds on September 09, 2014, 06:05:20 PM
Noooo Gamma not you too!



Heheheheheh

I went onto the subreddit in hopes of seeing some new art and saw that thread instead. That doesn't really happen every Tuesday, does it?