[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 14, 2014, 09:37:01 PM #2220 Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 09:38:42 PM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
Quote from: Nαnobuds on October 14, 2014, 09:23:32 PM
"This week we are showing off the Retro Suit! It takes ideas from Samus's NES appearance, as well as all her various Varia Suit designs."
fixed ; sorry :\
---
if only cbliss could have more than 10 costumes per character (besides Wario).

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


Quote from: Nαnobuds on October 14, 2014, 09:23:32 PM
"Retro Suit"

Come on man, get it right :P
Eh.
I saw the render and instantly thought "Power Suit." :V
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Hi! I was wondering if the Official Project M Team can work on this moveset. It is a Rosalina & Luma moveset.
All of the files are here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jubdts1ll4hc6ng/Rosetta+%26+Chiko+-+Demo.zip

I just wanted to know if you make her feel more like an official character and feel more like Project M. I was also wondering if you can also improve this moveset. I totally understand if you don't want to do this Project M Team. Thank You!

Nude zss confirmed

Quote from: Lucina on October 14, 2014, 09:46:19 PM
Hi! I was wondering if the Official Project M Team can work on this moveset. It is a Rosalina & Luma moveset.
All of the files are here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jubdts1ll4hc6ng/Rosetta+%26+Chiko+-+Demo.zip

I just wanted to know if you make her feel more like an official character and feel more like Project M. I was also wondering if you can also improve this moveset. I totally understand if you don't want to do this Project M Team. Thank You!

LOL


rosalina wasn't in melee, u goof
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Gravity on October 14, 2014, 09:47:17 PM
Nude zss confirmed

It's happening


EDIT: GAIZ LET ME POST PLZ


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Lucina on October 14, 2014, 10:34:10 PM
Well I have Project M Unbound so..................
This thread is only for official Project M business.
Unbound was an offshoot created by other hackers on here that weren't part of PM. You could maybe ask about it there or in one of the request threads.


Also the new samus alt looks amazing!  ;D


Quote from: Gravity on October 14, 2014, 05:55:07 PM
http://directionalbrilliance.webcomic.ws/comics/7/

That was an... underwhelming joke.

Quote from: Lucina on October 14, 2014, 09:46:19 PM
Hi! I was wondering if the Official Project M Team can work on this moveset. [snip]

You're a... you're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

Quote from: Segtendo on October 14, 2014, 09:50:18 PM
rosalina wasn't in melee, u goof

HAH

Quote from: Lucina on October 14, 2014, 10:34:10 PM
Well I have Project M Unbound so..................

Stop using a [censored]ty compilation pack.

Well at least the Retro Suit looks good. Never really figured why Ninty went with ball-shoulders, but eh.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.


Quote from: Segtendo on October 14, 2014, 09:50:18 PM
rosalina wasn't in melee, u goof

Neither was lucas, diddy, kind dedede, etc :v

Quote from: Nαnobuds on October 16, 2014, 02:22:11 AM
merp.

http://youtu.be/hDjbpVKD4bs

thats pretty sick
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.